Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This treasonous letter needs to be mailed to every resident in Gwinnett and Dekalb. It also belongs in every big and little newspaper in GA. I'm nauseous from reading it.

This is one bum who needs to be thrown out on his ear. He'd be lucky even to be allowed to reside in the U.S. after this.

And what about the picture? Is this guy 12 years old or what?

THIS is a senator??

Instead of him saying "moving from one state to another won't help you, so stay put". He should be saying " If your not here legally I suggest you make plans to go back to where you came from" Didn't they used to hang people for treason?

We are being attacked from within here - and by our own people.

This marriage bothers me. Could this be a way of getting people into this country - I mean key people. When she is legal, can she then bring her family?

This sounds worse than fishy -

So this man is telling the people of Georgia, and the whole US - to 'sit down, shut up, and take it'.

I fear we will hear a lot more of that in the near future - unless we do something.

Although, I hate to admit it - I do find some ideas in the piece to have merit. There are plenty of laws that state could enforce that would make it very uncomfortable for illegals without passing any new laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So at the end of the day I have to say that the impact is more psychological than real. And that’s why I’m urging folks to stay calm and stay put and get involved in solving the problem.

so the increase in crime, the new ' getto' decor of our middle class neighborhoods, increased prop tax to fund the over crowded schools, the 'too expensive' to afford health care are all in my head? huhhhh i'm so glad he cleared that up....

Uh, are we sure that Senator Thompson didn't find the article in Mundo Hispanico and had it translated to English? And that maybe he isn't the original author?

GALEO is Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials

It's probably GALEO who wrote the article. Jerry Gonzalez to be specific.

Are you saying he is just parroting their ideas?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm speechless Wow to make public statement like that in GA? This guy is a complete moron. he's gonna have to move to mexico after that
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12