Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All I know is something is going on, and it's not good for us...Does Jorge Bush plan on completing the North American Union before he is out of office? We are getting bombarded with everything to do with illegal aliens and we are getting it jammed down our throats almost everyday. I really do feel like I'm living in Mexico with all the illegals that are living around me now and I'm hearing a lot more Spanish everywhere. Even some of the billboards have only Spanish on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    All I know is something is going on, and it's not good for us...Does Jorge Bush plan on completing the North American Union before he is out of office? We are getting bombarded with everything to do with illegal aliens and we are getting it jammed down our throats almost everyday. I really do feel like I'm living in Mexico with all the illegals that are living around me now and I'm hearing a lot more Spanish everywhere. Even some of the billboards have only Spanish on them.
    Mexican curriculum in our schools? That's Insanity! BTW, I believe all this is orchestrated by the shadow government AKA Federal Reserve banksters. They want illegals legalized because it'll give them 50 million+ NEW TAXPAYERS and $billions from those taxes into their coffers. Here's a nice video about how they subvert our country. It's slightly on the left side, but mostly true.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9335380093

Pass it on.

Jaro

6:32 am Fox and Friends are getting ready to talk about this issue... Will report back..
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

That was pretty lame:

They really didn't say anything. They are using the program... because they have so many illegals in the school system... Well, duh!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Mexican curriculum in our schools? That's Insanity! BTW, I believe all this is orchestrated by the shadow government AKA Federal Reserve banksters. They want illegals legalized because it'll give them 50 million+ NEW TAXPAYERS and $billions from those taxes into their coffers. Here's a nice video about how they subvert our country. It's slightly on the left side, but mostly true.

Pass it on.

Jaro
    SoCal,
    The Feds may THINK the tax base will be increased by legalizing illegals, but there will always be the underground cash economy and these people will NEVER pay taxes. They are bankrupting us now...just think how bad it will be if they can LEGALLY rip off the system. And what's going to happen when they bring 50M more illiterate, itenerant, relatives for taxpayers to support! It's unsustainable.

One key thing our leaders in Washington need to do is look at Mexico and
    it's history has the system of poor/rich worked, we are fast moving in that
    direction without the middle class the idea of America will fail, while the
    land will be here it will simply be another Mexico. What in GOD"S name
    is our leaders thinking.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Pass it on.

Jaro
    The problem is do illegals pay taxes? Most of them are here to suck off of us Americans. Very few pay any taxes at all. If fact they get tax credits and welfare, and many work under the table. Oh ya they might pay a little tax at the grocery store when they use their food stamps paid for with the tax we Americans have to pay.

Pass it on.

Jaro
    The problem is do illegals pay taxes? Most of them are here to suck off of us Americans. Very few pay any taxes at all. If fact they get tax credits and welfare, and many work under the table. Oh ya they might pay a little tax at the grocery store when they use their food stamps paid for with the tax we Americans have to pay.
    The point I was making was that illegals WILL pay taxes when they're amnestised.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12