Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Oregonians!!Another Portland March on Friday

There is another march for illegals "rights" in downtown Portland Friday, April 14th, around 1 pm to 230 pm in the North and South Parks Blocks.

I am hoping to get together some activists locally that want to be there to make sure they know they have opposition.

Anyone out there able to and close enough to be there? Would love to meet up and make our feelings known.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man, they enjoy all that "marching" don't they? I wish they would march everyday until the American People got so MAD, they would "Blow" and the Politicians got fed-up with it! Even they gotta say "enough" sooner or later. I think a boycott would really damage them!

You know the Jackson county jail here in Medford has a bunch of illegal's in it. I wanted to post it but I only have it in a word document. I thought it might be nice to show the caliber of people. American_Elizabeth do you listen to Lars? He is just all over this topic daily.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have listened to Lars, but I get so busy that I forget to, I need to make a big note and stick it on my stereo!!

You see my son was the one that asked if we were going down there. He is 12. He asked this today after one of the boys here (our complex is 99% "Hispanic" and most likely ALL illegals) walked by him and said "Americans suck", my son had just been out getting his older sisters childs car seat in the car, he looked up and just shook his head.

Our kids gets harassed here pretty much all the time, unless they are out with us. This last September, our then 7 year old daughter was stabbed in the arm with a small pocket knife. The parents just shook their heads at the police officer we called (of course he had to speak Spanish to them), they acted like it was no big deal.

On another thought, on our car we have two identical bumper stickers, they show the flag with the red stripes dripping (like it was bleeding) and they say "these colors might bleed but they do not run". We got out at Fred Meyers, and I had noticed a couple in a very nice suv near us coming in at the same time. They looked us over and our bumper stickers (yes they were Hispanic). We were in the middle of the store and I noticed them again, looking over at me, saying things to each other in Spanish, and the man shook his head. On our way out, they again looked our car over and said something to each other.

Apparently they did not approve, but to us it was about the war on terror not this current issue (we've had these bumper stickers for a while and we just got this car). What I wondered was, why are they so disturbed about our feelings about our country, what are they so concerned about, what kind of threat do we pose to them? Hey their vehicle was brand new, ours is a 1986 Subaru sedan. What comparrison is this to whatever lives they are leading here?

So this is how they act, when we are doing nothing but showing pride in our country, and its militaries strength. I'm sure that we are not an isolated case in this kind of verbal harassment and the dirty looks for displaying our pride in America.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish they would march everyday until the American People got so MAD, they would "Blow" and the Politicians got fed-up with it!
    Our people also have a short attention span for these kinds of things. The illegals already did lots of marches all last week - its starting to be OLD NEWS. I think its really likely they will soon be facing the "law of diminishing returns"
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo