Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oregon's Sensible Immigration Reform - Call Your Legislator!

Here in the Peoples Republic of Oregon, THE nation's safe haven for illegal aliens, the State Legislature is set to debate 10 sensible immigration reform measures. Unfortunately, the idiots in Salem want to deal with them later while they debate things like making it illegal to eat in your car while driving and how to implement a sales tax that will be defeated by the voters for the umpteenth time in as many years. It seems Dems and Republicans alike will do anything to avoid do anything meaningful while in session.

The two principal proponents of these reforms are urging voters to call their legislators. A press release from Rep. Kim Thatcher and Rep. Linda Flores indicates that the voter's will may once again be ignored. These measures are so sensible that there is NO excuse for a legislator to do anything but pass them.

The problem lies in the State of Oregon's contempt for the middle class. Laws are passed easily to help drug traffickers, illegal aliens, meth addicts and perpetual welfare cheats. All of these laws are passed on the backs of taxpayers. We foot the bill for people who choose not to be productive or simply exploit the system for their own gain.

To get a full picture of the issue that has made Oregon a destination resort for illegal aliens, check out

http://www.oregoncatalyst.com/index.php ... liens.html

Please urge anyone you know who lives in Oregon to read this press release and call their legislators.

http://www.leg.state.or.us/press_releas ... 021507.pdf

Oregon legislators can be found at

http://www.leg.state.or.us/findlegsltr/

Don't let these pro-taxpayer measures go down without a fight, they will act if legit taxpayers call.

Remember, illegal aliens don't pay taxes. If they do, they've compromised someone's ID to do so.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

jceg_97030:

Hey, welcome! From another Oregonian...

Oh yeah, many of us are active locally too.. For example, one of our mods
    here is also from OR and we also coordinate with, or are active in OFIR (www.oregonir.org) Yes, we, well I at least, have called my State Reps/Senators about all those bills.

Yes, there are some of us that are 'tuned in' and paying attention.
    Thanks for your concern and keep up the fight!

And, finally, yes it does need to be said: although we are not [yet] the greatest 'magnet' to illegals in the country, we are so very much prisoners to our political correctness that, I suppose we will 'give up the ship' and later wonder...'gee, what happened' - but, by then, it'll be much, much too late. Oregon used to be a great place live, but, the quality of life is waning in recent years here...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Idiot politicans are at all levels of government. As Mexico controls more and more of our government policies, it is buying our policians and judges. We have been to sensitive and PC when dealing with those that chosen to break our laws. it is time to explain to our politicians that we don't want illegals in our country and that they need to jump on the bandwagon.

re:Oregon Legislature Debates Sensible Immigration Reform

Thank PhredE,

I agree, this is slowly turning into a crappy place to live. The illegal aliens issue is just part of the problem, but one where we can actually influence change. I'm not normally a politically active person, I'm really fired up about this.

OREGON LEGISLATURE, here this very clearly, your cash cow is running dry. Either do something meaningful or we will leave this state. I have heard from so many people lately that they are considering moving away that I can't help but think that we have a real problem on our hands.

We have lousy schools, high home prices, overcrowded jails, fiscal mismanagement by Multnomah County and City of Portland, laws enforced based on ability to pay, an empty never opened 500 bed jail, a nearly bankrupt public retirement system, horrible traffic, high taxes and a tidal wave of non-taxpaying people. We invite bums and street kids to sleep and to urinate on our sidewalks and allow anarchists to chase legitimate businesses out of town. And the legislature wants to make it illegal for me to eat a sandwich in my car while stuck in the traffic jam they created. Think I'm exagerating, ask a middle class Oregonian. Don't be afraid, they will treat you with respect if you calmly state your case. Call your legislator!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

jceg:

OREGON LEGISLATURE, here this very clearly, your cash cow is running dry. Either do something meaningful or we will leave this state. I have heard from so many people lately that they are considering moving away that I can't help but think that we have a real problem on our hands.

We have lousy schools, high home prices, overcrowded jails, fiscal mismanagement by Mutnomah County and City of Portland, laws enforced based on ability to pay, a nearly bankrupt public retirement system, horrible traffic, high taxes and a tidal wave of non-taxpaying people. We invite bums and street kids to sleep and to urinate on our sidewalks and chase legitimate buinesses out of town. And the legislature wants to make it illegal for me to eat a sandwich in my car while stuck in the traffic jam they created. Think I'm exagerating, ask a middle class Oregonian. Call your legislator!
    Yeah, I can see you get it too!!!

And, let me prove your point with this little footnote: ...if all goes as planned I'll be out of here in 2 weeks - 1 more Oregonian gone....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not to interupt the Oregon people but it sounds like Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    jceg:

We have lousy schools, high home prices, overcrowded jails, fiscal mismanagement by Mutnomah County and City of Portland, laws enforced based on ability to pay, a nearly bankrupt public retirement system, horrible traffic, high taxes and a tidal wave of non-taxpaying people. We invite bums and street kids to sleep and to urinate on our sidewalks and chase legitimate buinesses out of town. And the legislature wants to make it illegal for me to eat a sandwich in my car while stuck in the traffic jam they created. Think I'm exagerating, ask a middle class Oregonian. Call your legislator!
    Yeah, I can see you get it too!!!

And, let me prove your point with this little footnote: ...if all goes as planned I'll be out of here in 2 weeks - 1 more Oregonian gone....
    Bye!
    Listen to justfredradio.com - Monday through Friday!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    jceg_97030, WOW!!!!!I am 97080, it's so exciting to have another ALIPAC member so close to me!!

Ok, sorry, I am a big dip for being so excited, but really...

Please Private Message me, I have been trying to find people in the area to do some local work with.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome jecg_97030,

We have some great people here at ALIPAC and in other strong groups fighting back in OR.

W