Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WATCH IT at www.foxnews.com

Hillary Clinton, in the second half of her first-ever interview with FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly, said that if elected president she would not crack down on so-called illegal immigrant “sanctuary cities.â€

Just heard an excerpt from the interview in which Hillary Clinton defensively defied common sense and said she would not end sanctuary cities. Pathetic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "lady" doth protest too much! Illegals are NOT afraid of deportation....they are afraid of gang RETALIATION, and I am shocked that O'Reilly doesn't get it (or pretends not to get it). Sanctuary cities are NOT protecting anyone from gangs...they are protecting gangs from prosecution. And for Shrillary to vehemently defend sanctuary cities on this false premise shows that: a.) she's grossly misinformed and ignorant; or b.) she's protecting her hispanic base. She makes me sick, sick, SICK!

O'Reilly was soft on her overall. He only challenged her on criminal illegal aliens in sanctuary cities. Nothing about identity fraud, illegal employers, deaths of innocent peple at the hands of illegal aliens. My impression is that he favors amnesty.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12