Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I like the part about the kid living with a "aunt" it seems they all have a Aunt over here.
    I bet if the aunt wasn't receiving welfare for the kid she would no longer be a aunt!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how much money the Aunt is getting from social services and how much gets sent to the mother. Who is paying the Lawyer?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have from a very reliable source that I can not disclose information regarding a child that was abducted in Nashville. Some of you probably saw it on the national news.

It is believed that the mother and her boyfriend killed the young girl and threw her in Percy Priest Lake..(Nashville/Smyrna Tennessee). I wish I could disclose more, but I can't.

I spent the evening socializing with a friend from Guatemala this evening and he HATES what is being brought into this country.

The mentallity of these people amazes me. I have traveled around the globe and have been to many third world countries and in no place did I ever find such a dysfunctional mindset as I have from our Mexican Invaders.

These people are sick.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12