Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Other Forums Buzzing about Media Bias

I went to some old forums last night to see what the chat was. MAN! People including young ones are all raisning hell about the media bias going on. Also many have knowtised the termanoligy change were illegal has been dropped. Even Yahoo is of the same them of discussion.

Alot more tempers flaring as well. I posted the definition of terrorism everywhere and our website. Letting them know they can get all their news here since media isn't providing it.

lee
    Good idea, don't forget to post a link to this site

I am stunned that anyone would be surprised by this.

For decades, the only mention of illegals has been the touchy feely stories of the 'poor, hardworking illegal', or the illegals who died in the desert, or God forbid, some American decided that he didn't think it was right for illegals to be coming across his property.

No, I expected nothing less.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Media Bias

I'm glad this issue has been brought up. The downplayed riots in San Diego I learned about when coming to this forum. The human border blockade only got local attention when people trapped in their cars called the police.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

If anyone else on here has a website like me ( http://www.stormwarningusa.com ) be sure to add a link on your site like I did (you will see it to the left on my top page).

Search engines give "weight" to websites as they are ranked. Many of these search engines dig around on the web to see how many times a link to a specific web site is listed on other websites - signifying popularity.

The links on other websites are called "link backs" amongst other hi-tech terms. The more times a search engine sees a website's link on other websites, the more "weight" that site is given in popularity and the higher it's rank will be on the search engine results.

For example, let's say someone goes to google and enters the search keywords "illegal immigation" The search engine displays the websites based on a number of criteria. One of those being the apparant popularity of a website. If a website has apparant popularity with a large number of back links on other websites, it's chances of showing up in the first page of the search results is greater.

So I'm asking anyone on here who has a website, give ALIPAC a link on your TOP page so it can be found by others easily. This is an often overlooked technique out on the web!

And there, my friends, is my very own little "Tech Minute"

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!