Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Other states will be overwhelmed!

Boy oh boy close states like Utah and Colorado are going to be flooded with Illegals from Az! Unless we get full laws all around what will become the next outhouse for these lawbreakers!? Im worried about Co since the lib government won't do anything! And There are already 500k there. Utah is openly welcoming them!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Once we get the other 49 states to join in then the illegals will have no sanctuary to turn to and hopefully will head back home where they belong.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sya good for them....seriously, I applaud them

why ?

well real simple, let Utah and Colorado get saturated. They will find costs will skyrocket, they will find crime will go up, the area will get filthy.

The they will start blaming their elected officials, and finally, someone will ask what changed, they will soon realize it is illegals.

and eventually, they will take action, either by choice, or force......at that point, when the liberal states say enough is enough

we have won

Utah is talking about passing a similar bill, and if that happens they will all flood to Idaho which is on the northern border of Utah. Our failure here in Idaho to pass a similar bill this year was an open invitation to the illegal aliens to come here where they will not be bothered.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Utah is talking about passing a similar bill, and if that happens they will all flood to Idaho which is on the northern border of Utah. Our failure here in Idaho to pass a similar bill this year was an open invitation to the illegal aliens to come here where they will not be bothered.
    Good point. Seems to me, a lot of ID residents have not been affected enough yet by illegals. Only those Americans who moved there to escape the IA invasion will see it. When they try to tell others - will they listen? Lets hope so! From what I hear, there is a LOT of illegal activity along the Snake River corridor in the southern part of the state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When OK passed HB1804, they whined, they protested and then when they didn't get their way, they left for Texas and Arkansas in droves...it'll happen to AZ...watch out they'll be coming to one of your States....OK is going to be watching closely I'm sure...our legislators are ready to enact even more restrictive laws....
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Re: Other states will be overwhelmed!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Boy oh boy close states like Utah and Colorado are going to be flooded with Illegals from Az! Unless we get full laws all around what will become the next outhouse for these lawbreakers!? Im worried about Co since the lib government won't do anything! And There are already 500k there. Utah is openly welcoming them!

You forgot Nevada. Remember Harry Reid just loves illegals

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I sya good for them....seriously, I applaud them

why ?

well real simple, let Utah and Colorado get saturated. They will find costs will skyrocket, they will find crime will go up, the area will get filthy.

The they will start blaming their elected officials, and finally, someone will ask what changed, they will soon realize it is illegals.

and eventually, they will take action, either by choice, or force......at that point, when the liberal states say enough is enough

we have won
    I totally agree!

Re: Other states will be overwhelmed!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

You forgot Nevada. Remember Harry Reid just loves illegals
    Not to mention California...the illegal invader capital of the world, which is right next door if course. I expect to see a flood of cars with Arizona plates in the very near future.

If this law actually goes into effect by August I'm afraid Mayor Bloomberg and/or Chuck Schumer et al might just send NYC MTA buses to AZ so that the IAs can come here. Welfare and voter registration forms will be available to fill out on the trip back to NYC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast