Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our best allies against illegal immigration may be Mexicans

The Democratic politicians in the United States are trying to import a new constituency at the expense of Americas citizens. OBL Republicans seek to provide a cheap imported labor force to selfcentered businesses that are their donors.

There is a sizable contingent of Mexicans who want to see Mexicans succeed within Mexico. In our search for allies and favorable developments we should be aware of this fact. Mexicans
    who want to see Mexico succeed are worried about the loss of their risk takers, consumerist dependency and rural depopulation.

A subsistance farmer in Mexico makes about 1/30 as a laborer here. A manufacturing or modern service sector job pays about 1/4 there as here, a similar style of life costs less. The cost of living (housing and vegetarian food) is lower there. Net income and savings is more important than gross pay.

The more Mexicans who make 1/4 our gross the more that will stay south of our border. Though the Mexicans who are here have the primary obligation for the funding of development in Mexico. There is a lot that non Mexicans can do which would indoctrinate them into constructive action.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

could be something there..or atleast another bullet in the gun..as to speak..

That may be an answer for some. I know many blame the US because of NAFTA. What factories of ours that have gone there sure don't pay much but when they wanted more they said if they did they couldn't stay in competition with China and supposidly some have gone to China.... I don't know much about what it's like there. I know it's hurt the poorest the most...........Perou was right on the button with what NAFA and such would end up being. ALOT of people are holding America responsible because they say America wants cheap goods and as a result no one can compete with big business.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The illegal’s send 25 Billion dollars to Mexico yearly, I don’t want to send any more of our money to ‘help’ the Mexicans improve their lifestyle …. The group you speak of should recruit their countrymen and get out and fight for what is their birth rite in Mexico.
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

we should tax the money that is crossing the border. how about that for a grand idea.......

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    The illegal’s send 25 Billion dollars to Mexico yearly, I don’t want to send any more of our money to ‘help’ the Mexicans improve their lifestyle …. The group you speak of should recruit their countrymen and get out and fight for what is their birth rite in Mexico.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America is doing a big dis-service to Mexico by allowing it’s people to immigrate to America and at the same time it harms the American people economically and socially but a big plus to corporations who owns our government. If Mexico was forced to keep it’s people in Mexico Mexico would be forced to take care of it’s people by providing jobs and services with it’s vast wealth and resources that is only distributed to a few and makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. By keeping it’s people there it would build Mexico up from within instead of depending on the wealth of America with the billions sent to Mexico by it’s people in America.If Mexico was a friend of America and visa versa, immigration would stop and Mexico would help America build a fence, except for a guest workers program from Mexico and other countries. Even that would eventually stop with Mexico’s need for farm workers to provide for it’s people. Even now Mexico has a guest workers program for it’s self.
    Illegal immigration from Mexico is destroying America socially and economically and is also destroying Mexico with it’s dependent on America to provide jobs for it’s people. Mexico is getting even richer and Americans are getting poorer with Mexico’s poorest immigrating.
    The past 20 years, with the vast influx of illegal aliens from Mexico I’ve seen my city, Reno, slowly being destroyed with drugs, gangs, graffiti, garbage, business that cater to Mexicans, over crowding and strain on our schools with anchor babies and depleting our Millennium Scholarship which Gibbons gave to illegal aliens, jobs taken from Americans citizens, social services and health care services strained and the list goes on and on. Its is no longer a safe and economically secure place for American citizens to live and they are force to move out of neighborhoods or the city in search of a safer place to live and jobs.
    Illegal immigration is destroying American and it has to stop and we have to let our leaders know this. It is not about votes and corporate America.
    Now that the Democrats have control of the house and senate maybe they will listen. Hillary seems to have changed her stand on illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyr1
    we should tax the money that is crossing the border. how about that for a grand idea.......
    how about keeping the money and pay back the American tax payer..better idea..

well it took some time but i have gotten to the point that I could careless about the mexican people,,i want what is best for my family,,,my friends,and my countryman,,,after we are took care of than and only than should we be concern about the people outside this country..stop sending money to all these countries and letting Americans do without...

Last I heard nearly all Americans were agreed that we should have a secure border. Sounds like Pelosi is for border security? Let's see it before we discuss any more of the illegal invasion issues!

“ Democratic priorities are clear: we will fight to get the economy back on track, we will create jobs, and we will help unemployed workers. ”

Home » Press Resources » Releases and Statements

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    October 26, 2006
    Brendan Daly/Jennifer Crider
    202-226-7616

Pelosi: ‘The Republican Record on Border Security Is a Catastrophic Failure’
    Washington, D.C.– House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi released the following statement today in advance of the President’s anticipated signing of the border fence bill this morning:

“I visited the southern border in March with Congressman Silvestre Reyes, who had a distinguished career of leadership in the Border Patrol. I was able to see firsthand the Republicans’ record of failure on border security.

“This morning, the President plans to sign legislation authorizing a 700-mile border fence that his own Administration does not plan to build and for which the Republican Congress has not provided construction money.

“This fence that will not actually be built is a perfect symbol of the Republicans’ unwillingness to make controlling our borders a priority. On 10 occasions over the past five years, House Republicans defeated Democratic efforts to improve border security. Had Republicans not repeatedly rejected these efforts, there would be 6,600 more Border Patrol agents and 2,700 more immigration agents on the job today with 14,000 more detention beds available to assist in making our borders secure.
    “The President will try to use the signing of the fence bill to demonstrate a commitment to border security, but his record in enforcing our immigration laws is abysmal. Under President Clinton, the federal government initiated fines for worksite immigration violations against 417 companies in 1999. In 2004, the Bush Administration issued fine notices to only three companies.

“In addition, apprehension of undocumented individuals at the border has dropped by 31 percent under President Bush compared to President Clinton’s record.

“By any measure, the Republican record on border security is a catastrophic failure. Five years after the 9/11 attacks, and more than two years after the independent 9/11 Commission urged a greater focus on border protection, the American people deserve better. Democrats are offering a New Direction with strong border security, effective law enforcement, bipartisan, comprehensive immigration reform, and the full implementation of the 9/11 Commission recommendations.”

Republicans do not plan on building the fence. As the Washington Post (10/6/06) reported, “No sooner did Congress authorize construction of a 700-mile fence on the U.S.-Mexico border than lawmakers rushed to approve separate legislation that ensures it will never be built, at least not as advertised.” The article points out that, at the Bush Administration’s insistence, the separate Homeland Security funding bill stipulated that the bill’s $1.2 billion for securing the border would be used for a blend of vehicle barriers, fencing, lighting and such technology as ground-based radar, cameras and sensors – not for the 700-mile fence.

http://democraticleader.house.gov/press ... aseID=1896
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)