Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Congressional Leaders at work again!

Bennie Thompson, Dingell, Conyers, Reyes, Ortiz, other Democrats support Sierra Club lawsuit over border fence (DHS, environmental waiver)
    A cast of Congressional characters (all Democrats; listed below) intends to file an Amicus Curiae brief in the case where the Sierra Club and the Defenders of Wildlife are suing the Department of Homeland Security to prevent them from using apparently congressionally-mandated waivers that would let the DHS bypass environmental and related rules in order to build sections of the border fence.

Bennie Thompson, chairman of the Homeland Security Committee attempts to portray this as a Constitutional matter:

this waiver by the Secretary of Homeland Security is a direct challenge to Congress’s Constitutional role. The American people entrust Congress to ensure that the laws of this land are faithfully executed not excused by the Executive Branch
    However, the plaintiffs and a quote from John Conyers, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, makes the intent clear:

our responsibility to be stewards of the earth cannot be thrown aside for the sake of an ill-conceived border fence
    The others involved are: John Dingell, James Oberstar, George Miller, Louise Slaughter, Bob Filner, Silvestre Reyes, Solomon Ortiz, Zoe Lofgren, Sheila Jackson Lee, Susan Davis, Raul Grijalva, and Yvette Clarke.

When is this ever going to end.Our Country is in continual attack from within.Somehow we have got to put an end to this madness.

My son took his G.E.D. test this past weekend,and part 4 of the test was Social Studies,He was extremly upset over this section.He told me it was nothing but hatred for America And all about the U.N. And one World government.So I went to thier website.and this is a quote .

Internationalization:
    Programs to help colleges and universities prepare students to work and live in a globally interdependent world.

But see thats what is really happening.the people of this Country are having this pounded in their head day in and day out.Even in school.
    Thats why I think .We have allready lost.Just way to many thing wrong at work here.All our politicians are doing at this point is setting America up for a WAR ,within its borders GOD HELP US
    I..

Glad to see the baby in the avatar smokes Filters
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some days are worse than others
    I..

The names on it are slanted heavily in favor of congress members who are not known for environment support. They are using the environment issue as a mask for Amnesty and Open Border support.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Internationalization:
    Programs to help colleges and universities prepare students to work and live in a globally interdependent world.

But see thats what is really happening.the people of this Country are having this pounded in their head day in and day out.Even in school.
    Thats why I think .We have allready lost.Just way to many thing wrong at work here.All our politicians are doing at this point is setting America up for a WAR ,within its borders GOD HELP US
    I believe it. It seems everyone else knows whats going on....it's opening others lives up to the benefits and we're sitting watching it happen and no-one has given us a clue as to how to deal with this. They changed the rules mid stream and never gave us the rule book. We are set to a totally different set of rules and laws and standards and expected to succede in this "global world". I feel like the police officer who has a job to do and then has both hands tied behind their back, thrown into an angry mob of gun toating people and told to get it under control and be nice. This group whining because the count isn't perfectly racially balanced, this one mad coz they didn't speak their language, this one claiming they were attacked because someone threw the officer into their group of people.....a no win situation no matter what you do. The whole time being told you're racist, stupid, lazy, spoiled, greedy and any other insulting words they can add to the list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bennie Thompson , every time i've watched him on Dobbs .Explaining why he has hung-up another bill on the fence . Has always impressed me as a bought out jackass with a High High Attitude . He's a jerk , yet there he sits
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Hey look everyone I got a star!!!How cool is that!!!!
    I..

They are using the environment issue as a mask for Amnesty and Open Border support.
    They've tried how many different routes to try and ride the coat-tails on with a variety of issues? Our economy would fail without them.....as we dive head first down the shooter. We need more people.... as more jobs get shipped out and the un-employment rate climbs. We need them to replace the baby boomers who just started retirement and most have a few DECADES left before the grim-reaper comes calling....so they cut medicare benefits and do what they can to hurry the process along. Cut their jobs and limit their ability to get new jobs with "must speak Spanish". Heck alot of our "boomers" are being declared basically dead and useless and they are still raising their own kids!!!! Heck "the greatest generation" isn't even gone yet and they've started in on us. They've tried the "slavery" wagon" and the "civil rights" wagon. For the sake of the children, racism, relegion, globalism....so why not the environment? Go through enough and maybe they'll get lucky one time.

Very cool! Love your avitar.....looks like me....except maybe to add a keyboard pounding here and there and a spit-up like the baby in the commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by dubsak20
    Welcome, Dubsak. The more you post, the more stars you get.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast