Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi ProudAmericanFamily.

Was there any action taken by the Senate on this bill?

This is shocking. I've never heard of this land grab.
    But "time" has now become the worst enemy of the American Lands Sovereignty Protection Act (S.209. Because if Senate action is not taken before the 105th Congress adjourns in October, the bill will die. The process will have to start all over again in the 106th Congress.

The American Lands Sovereignty Protection Act (S.209 represents the best great hope that Americans, who love their sovereign nation, have ever been able to muster against the United Nations' land grab. To save our liberties, S.2098 must not be allowed to die. Now is the time to mount a massive fight in the U.S. Senate to pass it.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Was there any action taken by the Senate on this bill?

This is shocking. I've never heard of this land grab.
    Hi CC,

I don't know yet. I just found this info recently while searching for something else. I heard on a talk radio show once that people were reporting seeing some kind of troops or military and no trespassing signs in our National Parks...( deep within) I thought that was nuts but for the heck of it I started to research a little with my husband. Just out of curiosity and expecting to find nothing but instead I found this type of info all over the web. So, I really don't have any more info then that.
    The logical part of my brain tells me that there is no way this can be true. It is too far fetched. And then the logical part of my brain reminds me of all the other ridiculous things that are going on in this country that make no sense to those of us that want what is best for her. So, who knows?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12