Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Our problems might just be starting

Keep this in mind

If Reid gets dumped in Nov , which is highly likely , And the dems maintain control of the senate

Then Durbin would be in charge

This is ugly in itself because he will push CIR and the dream act from day one

I will fight with you this is our country & we want it Back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I will use my thread for another rant

These dreamies should be directing their ire at THEIR PARENTS
    They are the cause of the problem, not the citizens of the United States

My God , these people just refuse to take responsibility for their own problems.

Why should we have to clean up the mess their criminal parents dropped on them , its not my problem or your problem , it is their problem.

WE OWE THEM NOTHING

Re: Our problems might just be starting

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Keep this in mind

If Reid gets dumped in Nov , which is highly likely , And the dems maintain control of the senate

Then Durbin would be in charge

This is ugly in itself because he will push CIR and the dream act from day one
    from what i heard last month, SCHUMER will be majority leader

by the time november rolls around , the economy will be even worse than it is today ...

Any talk of CIR will only cause this country to explode as millions of american citizens remain unemployed over the long term and city services are cut ...

We have a chance to wipe legislative amnesty off of the map for the next two years if we fight hard and fight smart between now and Nov. 2.

We may also be able to elect enough new people to Congress they will reign in the Executive Branch.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    If we can control the house , senate or both , Dumbomba is a lame duck for 2 years

But he will still have exec power , which is hurting us right now with enforcement

Yeah 2012 can not get here fast enough

And I know Sen Hagan is going to be ousted as well.

She said she was against this Dream Act but voted yes today on the move
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Thier dream is really a nightmare. It's just another illegal alien scam. If it passes and becomes law then all they have to do is set up phony schools and enroll millions of illegals. Billions will be loaned or granted at our expense. The illegals will get an education no better than what they get in the public schools they mostly drop out of in the first place. The oligarchy will make billions off these schools and then contribute some of it to the politicians who voted for this law. That's how they plan to work this scam.