I know a women who is 83 and living in a assisted living facilty. When I asked her how she felt about the illegal immigrants she stated "I don't know how to feel. I feel sorry for the way have to live". I told her I had once felt that way, then started informing her about La Raza and Reconquista. She is very sharp, has a computer and wanted more information. I asked her if she would help me reach the other residents. She said she would and thanked me for doing this. I am putting together a little packet that will give them the basics about La Raza and so on.
Many more seniors are out there that do not know about the Reconquista groups. I did not become fully aware of La Raza until this year. I know there are others who once informed will fight illegal immigration.
Our seniors are a vital resource at the polls. I know if I inform them of La Raza's agenda, many will take off on their own to spread the word. Many of these seniors still drive and get around. I know many will have a lift in Spirit knowing they are still needed. The place where she resides has mostly Latino aides, cooks and so on. It was important to tell her how violent some of the illegal immigrants can become and showed a youtube clip of a women being jumped by a male protester. Discretion is key for our seniors since many are now being assisted by illegals.