Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OUTRAGE-Mexican cross border to attend USA Schools

I just found this link over at HotAir about the Roma school district. it allows Mexican citizens to attend the school that cross the border every day on the US taxpayer dime.

Over $4.5 Million wasted in the little town of Roma alone!!!

Taxpayer Money used to educate Mexican Nationals:
    mms://video.mpcstudios.com/media/krgv_v ... /7/mexican students roma at 10.wmv

This has to be stopped!!!

It is an outrage that the Roma schools are not prosecuted for allowing illegal aliens to attend the schools.

The school principle, Ricardo Perez should be prosecuted for defrauding taxpayers,aiding and abetting illegal immigration among other crimes he has committed for sticking his head in the sand.

(Notice news 5 only asks Hispanics living in Roma if they mind paying for Mexicans to attend US schools.)
    Is this Mexico or the USA

CNN did an entire series on this sometime last year. That being said it is beyond outrageous. Our local and state and federal government are out of control in terms of what is allowed to go on and be sponsored with our tax dollars.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Yes-I have seen some news segments on this as well. One border crossing-I forget which state-actually has an express type lane at the border so they can get across the border quickly and in time for class.

It has become where nothing really shocks me anymore. I am angry, mad and outraged-absolutely. However, after seeing everything that has gone on in the past 10 years or so, nothing truly comes as a surprise anymore.

I saw a cnn report awhile back covering illegal aliens living in the US, it followed different families. One mother was here and she saved up thousands of dollar, GEE REALLY? I wish I could do that, to pay a coyote to get her two kids over here. She basically said it was the USA's responsibility to educate them and give her kids a future. That's how people south of our border are, they don't care they take what they can steal and they have no respect for the USA or it's citizens. And, big business and congress along with our President refuse to protect our sovereignty. I will not vote for any Democrat even if I am now registered as one, I will not vote for any republican who touts amnesty, I wish someone would emerge who actually pandered to US CITIZENS and the nation as a whole. Now that's somebody I'd go out and not only vote for but I'd campaign for them. I thought wow the first woman in the white house how great is that? Now I think based on pandering to illegals and big business HELL NO! And the same goes for Obama. Would one politician please step forward and say AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE FOR ALL, A SECURED BORDER, STUDENT AID FOR US CITIZENS NOT ILLEGAL KIDS TO GO TO COLLEGE, ENGLISH AS THE NATIONAL LANGUAGE, AND NO MORE OUTSOURCING BECAUSE MADE IN THE USA IS THE BEST WAY! (Imagine if a terrorist had a kid and used that express lane and carried with them explosives in to the US, hmm does the government have a brain! That's just too much to hope for, our government putting the needs and wants of US citizens before foreign invaders)...

This was standard procedure in El Paso Texas, at least until we moved away in 1998. I use to go to work each morning past lines of vehicles with Juarez license plates letting their kids off at a new high school on Redd Rd. El Paso had a policy that you could not challenge any child's citizenship and must allow them to attend class. Now you know why El Paso has some of the highest property taxes in the nation. The property owners have to pay for this outrageous use of tax payers money.

Welcome to Alipac gemini282 glad to have you in the fight for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks GOGO and to everyone else who has welcomed me! Now I feel like I'm not alone in my fight. I've called and emailed senators, representatives, and will continue to do so. I'll fight for my children's right to the American Dream against those who try to steal it. I'm not a racist, just a US Citizen fed up with being called one in my own country. And, I'm a Mom who is mad as hell that anchor babies rights supercede those of TRUE US CITIZENS. Glad to be here and will do anything and everything to help my fellow LEGAL CITIZENS in this fight against terrorism, because that's what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    Thanks GOGO and to everyone else who has welcomed me! Now I feel like I'm not alone in my fight. I've called and emailed senators, representatives, and will continue to do so. I'll fight for my children's right to the American Dream against those who try to steal it. I'm not a racist, just a US Citizen fed up with being called one in my own country. And, I'm a Mom who is mad as hell that anchor babies rights supercede those of TRUE US CITIZENS. Glad to be here and will do anything and everything to help my fellow LEGAL CITIZENS in this fight against terrorism, because that's what it is!
    Good for you. We are fighting for our kids, grandkids and their kids. It's a fight well worth fighting and "not be weary in well doing."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AllAmerican, your right it is El Paso. I currently live in El Paso and I was shocked at how high our property taxes are. Not only that, but the amount of schools being built is outrageous. In my area alone there are 10 elementary/middle schools and 3 more being built for 2008 and 4 class A highschools all within a 10 mile radius, and every year the city council says we need more money for more schools because of overcrowding!

Well I live in San Diego, Ca and I just attended a school welcome meeting where they said they are bulding a new k-6 elementary right next to my son's school right now, they are right next to each other. And the principal made the comment that he needed the parents to have more kids to fill those classrooms. I was like what the h*LL aren't the schools always complaining about over crowding, not enough qualified teachers, etc? Why have more kids when they're just going to get a mediocre education how about channel that money for the new school in to the other schools for programs and more qualified teachers? Oh yeah that's right he was speaking to an auditorium full of people who couldn't even speak english so I pray they didn't understand him about having more kids. Most of the kids and parents I came across were rude and didn't care to speak english. And, the school counselor came up and handed me a ballot and spoke to my Mom in spanish and we told her we don't speak spanish and that for someone who was educated she was very ignorant to assume.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast