Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Outrage over Octuplets-How about healthcare/aid to illegals

I have thinking about this since last week- all the news devoted to the outrage of the birth of the Octuplets here in CA. I am totally on the side of folks who feel that the mother is taking HUGE advantage of all social programs and I also believe that maybe part of her "plan" was to do a reality show and get people to donate money and items to her. Whatever the pathology- I am No psychologist. Here is where I think people need to get a clue- this woman IS a real US citizen with now 14 children. If I am not mistaken many of the illegal immigrants in California ARE children or the parents of children and I do think it is MANY more than 14! Why aren't more citizens OUTRAGED at how much these illegal immigrants are TAKING from us? How come so many are so willing to GIVE and GIVE to these people? Why are so many Mexican citizens allowed to have their babies here-thus giving them automatic US citizenship?- sometimes these people have in excess of 5 or 6 kids with no resources. they then are given healthcare, financial assistance, an education etc. I am sick of how stupid some US citizens are- they are totally outraged about this one US citizen woman but do not care about the sickness and greed coming across the border? I think this comparison needs to get to Lou Dobbs or other anti-illegal platforms. it is plain and simple math and logic. People need to think what we are losing with all of these people here without obligation to our society!

I care about all Americans, and the 14th Amendment.

What about uniforms in Public School?
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-145719-.html

America oh America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Outrage over Octuplets-How about healthcare/aid to illeg

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALNATIVE
    I have thinking about this since last week- all the news devoted to the outrage of the birth of the Octuplets here in CA. I am totally on the side of folks who feel that the mother is taking HUGE advantage of all social programs and I also believe that maybe part of her "plan" was to do a reality show and get people to donate money and items to her. Whatever the pathology- I am No psychologist. Here is where I think people need to get a clue- this woman IS a real US citizen with now 14 children. If I am not mistaken many of the illegal immigrants in California ARE children or the parents of children and I do think it is MANY more than 14! Why aren't more citizens OUTRAGED at how much these illegal immigrants are TAKING from us? How come so many are so willing to GIVE and GIVE to these people? Why are so many Mexican citizens allowed to have their babies here-thus giving them automatic US citizenship?- sometimes these people have in excess of 5 or 6 kids with no resources. they then are given healthcare, financial assistance, an education etc. I am sick of how stupid some US citizens are- they are totally outraged about this one US citizen woman but do not care about the sickness and greed coming across the border? I think this comparison needs to get to Lou Dobbs or other anti-illegal platforms. it is plain and simple math and logic. People need to think what we are losing with all of these people here without obligation to our society!

That thought is not lost on me! I was thinking the same thing since everyone keeps reporting about the budget crisis here in california and how she is wasting tax payer dollars yet illegal cost california over 11 billion a year! BILLION! BILLION! BILLION! I'm waiting for more people to start connecting the dots in 3-2-1...

Oh and for everyone's information people are getting their income tax refunds to the tune of thousands of dollars here in san diego so that whole IOU from the governor is BS. One woman who has an anchor baby and lives in mexico and crosses her kid over everyday to attend our schools got back $9,000. I think she should have to give back the $9,000 to pay for her kid using our schools and getting free lunch.

Good point, SOCALNATIVE!

And you know what? I think people are going to be paying more attention to the children and offspring of illegal aliens because of this woman and a few others who have been in the news recently. There's a Ms. Ryan in Flint, Michigan, unemployed, unmarried, on public assistance who 3 months ago had her 10th child and she's only 28.

I think as the news media exposes more of these families taking advantage of the system, even though they are Americans, people will connect the dots to the cost to our society of illegal alien procreation as well. Obviously, the news media will never cover that, only the procreation of Americans, but Americans who at times can be slow, do eventually see and when they do, they connect the dots, count (put a pencil to it) and then they find out that 1 illegal alien = 4.7 then 4.7 illegal alien and offspring = 22 illegal alien and offsrping x tens of millions.

Then they'll ask who is going to employ them? Who is going to pay for their health-care and education and incarcerations and housing and transportation and etc., etc., etc.

Then Americans will understand that they don't have $338 Billion to do that with and they'll shout loud and clear in one strong and united voice "just say no".

At least I'm still hoping they will. They always have so I believe they always will. They're a little slow on the draw this time, but I believe they'll eventually wake up and shout "whoa"!!

By the way, the federal government spends over $9 Billion a year just on "free school lunches" and a lot of these are for illegal alien kids or offspring of illegal aliens whose mothers don't even work who have plenty of time to make them a lunch.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thanks Judy and Gemini (shout out to everyone in SD - my hometown! I'm now in Upper upper Tijuana-LA). glad you two are out there and on the same page. Just hope somebody will present the "dots' to be connected in regards to this mom vs. cost of illegals.

maybe they will help, me with my heart surgery if I have one, and all the medical bills. My health is pretty bad.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALNATIVE
    thanks Judy and Gemini (shout out to everyone in SD - my hometown! I'm now in Upper upper Tijuana-LA). glad you two are out there and on the same page. Just hope somebody will present the "dots' to be connected in regards to this mom vs. cost of illegals.
    A shout right back from N. SD County!

To answer your first post, I think people have become desensitized to it somewhat, however with the worsening economy and 1.5 million Californians out of work, this could be changing.

It is beyond infuriating all the wasted tax $$$ that go to IA's! Even some of my liberal friends are admitting they don't like it much. Trouble is, the next thing out of thier mouths is "but what are you gonna do? They are here and thats just how it is! Theres no place else I'd rather live than here! La La La!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think any Federal money should go to cities and towns that are sanctuary cities. My WHOLE state is!
    Arnold needs to be shut off from money until he uses E-Verify and shows he's trying to stop the madness.
    CA also has a water problem. Then that's another reason to get 12 million leeches off the system. They are why we all have problems. They welcomed them with open arms.
    Now they are kidnapping Americans, raping our children, sucking away services, disease is rampart from them too.
    I have a hard time having any compassion for CA. Aren't there enough people seeing the money they cost?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

California people are getting state tax refunds? My son worked there last year and they just sent him an IOU for his state tax refund.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast