Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Outsourcing to Mexico - I think..

English support question and response - sure helps the non-bilingual readers like me. Welcome to the new Americona........

Seagate maxtor basics desktop storage. Hi, I have a problem with the hd maxtor basics desktop storage. The pc don't recognize it. It result as "unknow hardware". Is there are someone that can help me? I really have the necessity of the drivers? Thanks

Salve,

nonostante il mio inglese non sia il massimo, mi sembra di aver capito da questo forum che non sono l'unico ad avere problemi con l'hd esterno maxtor basics desktop storage. Anche il mio hd ha funzionato perfettamente fino all'altro giorno. Ora il pc non riesce a riconoscerlo. Risulta come "periferica sconosciuta". Dice che mancano i driver!?!?
    Faccio notare inoltre che ho fatto formattare il pc. Cosa strana, porto anche l'hd dal tecnico che dopo la formattazione lo inserisce e miracolosamente l'hd parte. Torno a casa (contento, visto la marea di roba importante che ho nell'hd) e altrettanto miracolosamente l'hd ritorna a fare lo stesso scherzo!!!

Grazie

Re: Outsourcing to Mexico - I think..

Quote Originally Posted by drooler
    English support question and response - sure helps the non-bilingual readers like me. Welcome to the new Americona........

Seagate maxtor basics desktop storage. Hi, I have a problem with the hd maxtor basics desktop storage. The pc don't recognize it. It result as "unknow hardware". Is there are someone that can help me? I really have the necessity of the drivers? Thanks

Salve,

nonostante il mio inglese non sia il massimo, mi sembra di aver capito da questo forum che non sono l'unico ad avere problemi con l'hd esterno maxtor basics desktop storage. Anche il mio hd ha funzionato perfettamente fino all'altro giorno. Ora il pc non riesce a riconoscerlo. Risulta come "periferica sconosciuta". Dice che mancano i driver!?!?
    Faccio notare inoltre che ho fatto formattare il pc. Cosa strana, porto anche l'hd dal tecnico che dopo la formattazione lo inserisce e miracolosamente l'hd parte. Torno a casa (contento, visto la marea di roba importante che ho nell'hd) e altrettanto miracolosamente l'hd ritorna a fare lo stesso scherzo!!!

Grazie
    WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS ALL ABOUT THIS COUNTRY IS TURNING INTO AN ALL SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY LITTLE BY LITTLE. IF THESE PEOPLE WON'T LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH, THEN I DON'T THINK WE NEED TO BE PANDERING TO THEM BY PUTTING INSTRUCTIONS AND OTHER THINGS IN SPANISH JUST FOR THEIR CONVENIENCE I'M SICK OF PRESSING ONE WHEN I'M USING MY PHONE IN MY OWN COUNTRY. THERE ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS HERE FROM COUNTRIES OTHER THAN MEXICO AND OTHER HISPANIC COUNTRIES, AND THEY DON'T HAVE LABELS AND OTHER THINGS WRITTEN IN THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE. ONLY THE HISPANIC SPEAKING FOLKS ARE AFFORDED THIS AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY. WHY IN THE H**L IS THE U.S.A. PANDERING TO MEXICO AND ITS ILLEGAL CITIZENS LIVING HERE

Quote Originally Posted by drooler

Salve,

Grazie

is that italian or portuguese??

[
    Grazie
    ....[/quote]WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS ALL ABOUT THIS COUNTRY IS TURNING INTO AN ALL SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY LITTLE BY LITTLE. IF THESE PEOPLE WON'T LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH, THEN I DON'T THINK WE NEED TO BE PANDERING TO THEM BY PUTTING INSTRUCTIONS AND OTHER THINGS IN SPANISH JUST FOR THEIR CONVENIENCE I'M SICK OF PRESSING ONE WHEN I'M USING MY PHONE IN MY OWN COUNTRY. THERE ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS HERE FROM COUNTRIES OTHER THAN MEXICO AND OTHER HISPANIC COUNTRIES, AND THEY DON'T HAVE LABELS AND OTHER THINGS WRITTEN IN THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE. ONLY THE HISPANIC SPEAKING FOLKS ARE AFFORDED THIS AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY. WHY IN THE H**L IS THE U.S.A. PANDERING TO MEXICO AND ITS ILLEGAL CITIZENS LIVING HERE [/quote]

You said it all St. Claire...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Banned
    Start at the stat level and do away with ALL bilingual forms. Next charge extra for companies who have press one for english press 2 for spanish. Make them pay a large charge for the extra features of language option. It can go on from there to include labels on products as well.