Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The Overton Window .......................PLEASE

I put a post up a week ago and had no response

I wanted to elaborate just for a second and PLEASE implore you to get a copy of Glenn Becks book " The overton window"

Its cheap , no I'm not an agent , I don't get a dime.

The Overton Window is a real concept , not fiction like his book ,
    If you are mad now , you are not mad , if you are getting a bit scared
    BELIEVE ME , You don't know what scary really is.

I normally would not tout a book , I find most of the books done by media pendents boring, But this is different

You will think twice, or three time or more about what has been going on in this country the last 60 years , None of it is good ,

It is an easy to read fiction story involving a public relations company and the owners son

But you will be scared to death within a hundred pages

Banned
    Might I also recommend "Border crosser" by Johnny Rico. "We're gonna need a bigger fence!"

I plan to get the book Justthefacts. I missed your first mention of this.

Thank you strugglingcitizen for your book suggestion too.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got it, read it, my daughter is reading it and then it goes to my sister. We get a lot of bang for our book buck in our family.

I will look for Border crosser, thanks for the tip.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Newmexican wrote:

Got it, read it, my daughter is reading it and then it goes to my sister. We get a lot of bang for our book buck in our family.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another good book is called the "Sacred Fire"

Synopsis

What sets George Washington's Sacred Fire apart from all previous works on this man for the ages, is the exhaustive fifteen years of Dr. Peter Lillback's research, revealing a unique icon driven by the highest of ideals. Only do George Washington's own writings, journals, letters, manuscripts, and those of his closest family and confidants reveal the truth of this awe-inspiring role model for all generations.

Dr. Lillback paints a picture of a man, who, faced with unprecedented challenges and circumstances, ultimately drew upon his persistent qualities of character-honesty, justice, equity, perseverance, piety, forgiveness, humility, and servant leadership, to become one of the most revered figures in world history.

George Washington set the cornerstone for what would become one of the most prosperous, free nations in the history of civilization. Through this book, Dr. Lillback, assisted by Jerry Newcombe, will reveal to the reader a newly inspirational image of General and President George Washington.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Just picked it up yesterday and plan to read it over the holiday weekend. The little I have read so far is really good! I then to pass it around to my family.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: The Overton Window .......................PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I put a post up a week ago and had no response

I wanted to elaborate just for a second and PLEASE implore you to get a copy of Glenn Becks book " The overton window"

Its cheap , no I'm not an agent , I don't get a dime.

The Overton Window is a real concept , not fiction like his book ,
    If you are mad now , you are not mad , if you are getting a bit scared
    BELIEVE ME , You don't know what scary really is.

I normally would not tout a book , I find most of the books done by media pendents boring, But this is different

You will think twice, or three time or more about what has been going on in this country the last 60 years , None of it is good ,

It is an easy to read fiction story involving a public relations company and the owners son

But you will be scared to death within a hundred pages
    I listen to very little Glen Beck except on the way home in the mornings. He was talking about this book and said he had to keep changing it to stay fiction because the stuff he wrote about kept coming true...

Banned
    The Overton Window is rapidly moving toward amnesty now

In the last week I have heard it referd to as amnesty rather than a path to citizenship more then once by the open borders faction

Make no mistake , they want them all legal and voting

And then you will really see them loot this nation of whats left

I ordered a copy of Beck's book last night. Should arrive by next week.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast