Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

PAGING MR. SHARPTON: Black Teen Rapes and Robs 93yr. Old Woman, I Say ‘Death Penalty’

PAGING MR. SHARPTON: Black Teen Rapes and Robs 93yr. Old Woman, I Say ‘Death Penalty’ By Clash Daily / 28 August 2013

* Doug Giles - This was all over the national news yesterday. Oh, wait. No it wasn’t. I forgot. The media doesn’t run stories where black thugs rape old white women. ANDERSON, INDIANA – Police announced formal charges against a 17-year-old suspect in connection with the July rape of a 93-year-old Anderson woman. According to Anderson Police Chief Larry Crenshaw, the suspect lived closed to the victim. Crenshaw said police collected DNA samples from several people and connected the suspect to the crime through a DNA match. Charges against Iquise V. Taylor include rape, burglary, criminal confinement and strangulation police announced during a news conference Monday. He’s been charged as an adult. Crenshaw called it a “horrific and unimaginable attack” and said the department was satisfied to bring some kind of closure to Amelia Rudolf and her family. He said he’d met with Rudolf and told her the department would “bring justice in this life or the next.” Crenshaw said the teen lived close to the victim but didn’t know if Rudolf was specifically targeted. The victim’s daughter described her mother as “brave” and “strong” and described her as a hero. “The fact that the Anderson Police Department caught the criminal (that) he will be off the streets… that’s one less criminal because of her surviving and enduring that,” said Tresa Hale. “He won’t be able to hurt anyone else.” Hale said the teenage suspect would eventually face punishment for the crime. “Judgment Day will come for him,” she said. “I know in my heart that if he lived life in prison that it will be terrifying for him.” Read more: fox59.com
    Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/paging...rhQq2pXxWI1.99

Banned
    Who needs a gun? How about old people

August 27, 2013

By Binaryloop | I've lived all over the US and found that most Americans love liberty but, get fooled into partisan politics. My goal is to wake people up and help them see it's not about left or right -- it's about freedom!

Opinions from Liberty Crier contributors and members are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of The Liberty Crier.

It is often regurgitated by the gun grabbing zealots that firearms are just an unnecessary holdover from our country’s founding. That the 2nd Amendment is some anachronism that should be purged from the modern era and relegated to the pages of history.

Even if we set aside the understanding that the 2nd Amendment is included in the Bill of Rights as one of the pillars of our liberty in order to defend against tyranny, the need for firearms is ever present.
    Why? Because bad people exist in the world. And those bad people prey upon those who are weaker than they. Sometimes these cowardly curs join with others like them to form packs.
    And with size and numbers these bottom feeding scumbags have little fear of the unarmed person they will victimize.
    Unarmed people like 88 year old Delbert Belton of Spokane Washington who was robbed and beaten to death with flashlights by two punks while he was going to play pool.
    Unarmed people like 99 year old Fannie Gumbinger who had her Poughkeepsie NY home broken into and was beaten to death by the burglar.
    Unarmed people like 92 year old Arteria King who was beaten to death in earshot of his bedridden wife and then his wife’s 50 year old aid was sodomized by the home invader and murderer, while Arteria lay dying on the floor.
    Unarmed people like 63 year old Richard Eley of Philadelphia when he was beaten to death inside his own home by his 23 year old neighbor.
    Would being armed have saved the lives of these elderly people? Maybe, maybe not, but it would have given them the chance to fight or scare off their attackers instead of being snuffed out like lambs to the slaughter by people 60 years their junior.

http://libertycrier.com/who-needs-a-...fff8-284711521

How about waking up folks, when is enough is enough.
    Last edited by kathyet2; 08-28-2013 at 01:17 PM.