Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Part of Rush's words

Now, let me see if I understand this. (It's getting harder and harder to make sense of any of this.) Mexico says that if the US National Guard actually takes any action to protect our borders by holding back illegal aliens, then they are going to sue. In the United States, in our own courts, they're going to sue us in our own courts for essentially protecting our border? Who they going to call, John Edwards? Who's going to take the case for them? I know they'll find a lot of lawyers to take the case. Will not one, just one elected United States official stand up and take a position on this? Just one? Is there not one? I don't care what party. Is there not one elected official who, when hearing that Mexico threatens to sue us in our courts if the Guard actually happens to participate in protecting the border, to announce the lunacy of this and to say, "Who do you people think you are?" By the way, Mexico, where's your shame? Does it not bother you that so damn many of your citizens want out? Nobody looks at it from that angle, either. But this is absurd, in so many different ways it makes no sense. I can't figure it out, folks. I'm sorry.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... guest.html

I listened to Rush yesterday...today I read that Ann Coulter and Peggy Noonan both, are furious with Bush over this illegal mess.......

Will 3 big names, make Bush listen?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Add Bill ORielly to that list yesterday he said on his show that If Mexico sue's just once he will Call for a National Boycot of Mexico. He does have the power look what it did to France when he called for one on them. Heck I'm Boycotting them now but would Love to see a National Voice call for one.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

While I agree with a boycott on Mexico -

I would rather see a boycott of illegal employers - it would have do some good.

France? I don't know about that one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't trust O'Reilly. He's arguing that you can't deport 12 million, spouting off what are you going to do "knock down doors and rip babies out of their arms". The same crap the pro-illegals use. He's made this comment several times. Never mentioned attrition. I'm not really sure about him.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Will 3 big names, make Bush listen?
    No.

Bush only listens to Rove, and Rove just said they're doing "a heck of a good job" on immigration.

So, that settles that.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.