Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Hate to sound like a broken record, there will be no Amnesty, no dream act, ever. I've been saying this for years now. The American people said "No", and that's not likely to change.
    I guess I will just call it the silent amnesty.

In my state the illegals can legally attend college. They can also get financial aid to do it. And where I live illegal aliens can own their own homes 'legally.'

In my state the illegal aliens freely attend church. Drive cars. Go out to dinner. Shop where I shop........and you know all of the rest.

So from my point of view, we are witnessing a form of unspoken amnesty that has been granted to them by TPTB. People are just quiet about it.
    Silent amnesty........it is the result of "American tolerance" being exploited. We are indocrinated to believe that nice people "live and let live". We have been taught to believe , think, and live in the "grey" areas and in doing so it does not have consequences. You compromise your laws, and you compromise your way of life. We are now all living with the result of very, very poor decisions and compromises.

Fighting what has been allowed to happen is going to be like fighting a tsunami......we must all brace ourselves

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    You are right justthefacts. Why do they make it so difficult?

"I think it is absolutely appropriate for the American people to expect that we do not have porous borders and anyone can come in here anytime," Obama said. "But I also think about those kids and I want to do right by them."
    Listen up, MORON. Your job isn't to sit around thinking about illegal aliens of any age or wanting to do right by them. YOUR JOB is to spend every moment thinking about American Citizens and wanting to do right by US which means deporting every single illegal alien in the United States, not pounding or hounding our elected representatives in the US Congress to sell out the educations and future job opportunities of AMERICAN KIDS to 2 million illegal aliens. PERIOD.

What we should propose is this. We should propose that any DemoQuack who wants to give citizenship, a college seat or military job to an illegal alien, tell their own kids they're going to trade their citizenship, college educations and future job opportunities including working for the US Armed Forces to illegal aliens. We will establish a DREAM EXCHANGE, where Americans who want to sell off the citizenship, educations and job opportunities of their own kids to illegal aliens of their choice are free to do so by contract. There will be terms and conditions of course, a regulatory agency created to enforce the law to make sure no one cheats for the life of their child and naturally we'll tax the transactions under the FairTax. And of course, I would expect Barack Obama to go first and sell off the citizenship, educations and future job opportunities of his two girls.

So all we need are 2 million DemoQuacks willing to stand up and put their own children on the auction block at the Dream Exchange.

Someone should start a website where they can register and once we have the 2 million irreversible registrations complete with signed enforceable contracts, then someone needs to introduce a bill to implement it. Surely someone in the White House with a Harvard law degree and a few years as a member of Congress could do that and then if they want they can even sell themselves and their own citizenship off to the highest bidder at the DREAM EXCHANGE so all the parents of the EXCHANGED DREAMERS can reunite with their kids.

Until then, they need to shut the frig up about the dreams of illegal aliens and deport every one of them according to every letter of our laws, something that the vast majority of US citizens would acually consider "absolutely appropriate".
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    but the Parnets did Break the law so don't come & hand me this no fault of their own the Parnets know just what they are doing don't they have schools In Mexico Yes they do so why In hell come Over to the USA every thing free . well Obama no more free Bee
    No Amnesty No Amnesty
    At one time Parents were responsible and took responsibility for their childrens actions.
    And all of it. No matter who's creation it was.
    ------------------------

"It is pointless to talk about any new immigration bills that grant amnesty until we secure the border, since such bills will only encourage more illegal immigration," incoming House Judiciary Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Tex.) said in a statement.
    It's about time someone started seeing the common sense of all of this.
    ------------------------

Dang right Obama's kids go to a fancy private school!!!!! Why should he care about the over flooding of the public schools? Does his kids go to a school that is 80 something percent immigrants and only 30% of the students passed the state reading and math tests??????? NO! So why the heck should he care?
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12