Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Passing the Hat for some extra operational expenses.

Friends,

I just made my travel arrangements for the Unite to Fight Summit. Boy have those flights gone up in cost! I want everyone to know that I will be spending a lot of time changing planes to save $$$ for ALIPAC.

We also need to send out 500 fund raising letters next week and the phone bill was a big hit this month due to all of the new interest and requests for info coming in after May 1.

If anyone was thinking about making a donation online, this would be a good time to help us.

We will try to hold off on our next full online fund raiser till July if at all possible.

Thank you for your support.

If you would like to donate to help us offset some of these extra expenditures on top of our existing monthly budget please click here...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you to the two contributors with the fast response so far.

Much obliged.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've just sent a contribution. I hope it helps the cause.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Okay, you unwashed masses, huddled, yearning to be free. If I can kick in 50 bux pert' near any of y'all can.

Give up one or two things, or maybe a month's worth of those fancy store-bought coffee things.....

I dares yah' to meet or beat me (owwwwwww).

I'm sending a check. What the heck. At the least we can keep this board of messages open. Takes money, bread, moolah, legal tender, to pay for bandwidth.

Considering the immense satisfaction yah' gets, that warm fuzzy glow when yah' lambasts, berates, ridicules and generally describe Bush, Vicente, Nebraska's brainless tumor senator Chuck Hagel and a horde of others, a few bux is a small price to pay.

Will work for food.

Don't laugh, Pilgrim. If the millions of THEIR unwashed masses keep waltzing in YOU may be standing there holding that sign as more and more jobs see the wages drop and the requirement to speak Spanish in order to be hired increases.

This message brought to you by the grumpy old fat guy in the humble shanty.

W. Did via paypal, but was a bit funky. hope you rec'd.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Sorry I wasn't able to do more.

This message brought to you by the grumpy old fat guy in the humble shanty.
    I am with you grumpy old fat guy. Unfortunately I will have to give up something other than the fancy coffee things (had to give those up long ago).

Done

William, can we donate airline miles or hotel points for free stays while you travel? If that would be of help let me know. I just booked 4 business trips for the coming year and I know how much the tickets have gone up. OUCH. American Airlines has dropped it's prices this past week and I jumped all over the sales to book for the rest of the year.

Thank you everyone. We have tried to go very light on the fundraising push around here, but from time to time we need a financial boost.

Diana717,

I appreciate the idea about the airline miles, but I've already made the purchases.

This expansion we are attempting will be a risky and difficult move for ALIPAC, but it was very heartwarming to see your contribution notices this morning. I get e-mail notices when you contribute.

Interesting note, the first contributions to come in were from lurkers that visit often as guests but never post here.

William

Banned
    Interesting note, the first contributions to come in were from lurkers that visit often as guests but never post here.
    That's a very encouraging sign.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast