Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat Buchanan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pat Buchanan

I haven't had access to talk show programs on cable until just a couple of weeks ago and I did it to be able to watch Lou Dobbs.

But can anybody tell me anything about Pat Buchanan and O'Reilly?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Pat B., from what I see, is a very conservative guy who has gotten into trouble from time to time with a few remarks he has made against minorities. I really don't know much about the guy.

O'reilly...who knows. He seems to be more of a moderate Republican but I often find myself asking why he doesn't take a tougher stance on some of the issues. So far, with immigration, he has been really walking a fine line. I think he has had some opportunities to really stick it to the oppisition but went light on the subject. He also believes in putting the National Guard on the boarder.

FOX News people I don't like include Tony Snow and Bob Novak.

thanks a bunch,

I didn't think Pat B. was as respected as Lou Dobbs but I didn't know why, but he is on our side.

I know Bay Buchanan is a big illegal activists and is working with Tom Tancreado and a rep from Georgia ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Banned
    I know Bay Buchanan is a big illegal activists and is working with Tom Tancreado and a rep from Georgia ...
    That would be my Congressman Charlie Norwood. I'm so pissed about the re-districting they did. Come November I get John Linder instead. We'll see how that works out.

Pat ran for prez...I think he would have done a great job..he has good ideas...so he made a blunder here and there, who doesn't? I'd still have voted for him had he been able to make it past Iowa and NH...

I think OReilly got his wings clipped on the immigration issue...think Fox whacked his knuckles...he used to talk about this issue with umbrage...now he sorta glosses it over. He has become a lightweight in my opinion....most of the stories he deals with are irrelevant...other than his attempt to get strong laws about the abuse of children.....I'm with him on that...I don't watch him very often these days..

MJ

from the best I can remember, he was kinda radical in his thinking wasn't he? I think we've all caught up.

I liked the email sent to Lou Dobbs tonight about the citizens have a rally on November 7

About 5 or 8 years ago, Pat Buchanan proposed a wall/fence on the Mexican border. Everyone laughed at him, including me. Today, that sounds like the most sage advice I've ever heard.

Ostrich

Have you guys ever listened to him ? I saw him on one of those Sunday shows, maybe with Snufaluffagus (oh wait, that's Sesame Street) ,
    Stephanoupolis and Pat Buchanan was great.

He told the truth, and nothing but the truth !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pat B is on McGlaughlin Group on PBS fridays, was nixons speechwriter, and wrote "Death of the west" and other pro american books. Try Amazon and plug his name in, then go to your library.

In this part of the country Fox news has been a sell out to amnesty since day one. That's all they show here is their side. The marches, the poor Illegal people who run wonderful business's, or are dieing cuz we didn't give them enough medical care etc.. blah blah i wrote them a irate letter last wee about their behavior.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast