Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pat was good.
    Glad to hear that. I can only imagine the questions asked by Alan Colmes
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Colmes was on vacation. His fill in was just as dufus. Buchanan was great.

Altura:

Colmes wasn't there tonight (andyt beat me to the punch here).
    His stand-in was a guy named Bob Beckel (? - I tuned in a bit late...). I think he is a former 'operative' from the Democratic party machine.

I watched too and Pat was good - very good in fact. He mentioned many important things:

>> SPP / NAU - bad!
    >> Remittances to Mexico - how quaint (weren't we just talking about that ? - his estimate = $16 billion)
    >> Building of wall/fence - yes.
    >> Aztlan / reconquista movement
    >> 'Hispandering' by elected officials - he seemed to pick on Republicans more, although both parties I believe deserve equal scorn
    >> Need to crackdown on criminal scumbag employers of illegals (ie. 'internal enforcement')
    >> Long-term demographic 'shift' / population demographics
    >> Difference in newer vs. earlier 'immigrants' in that newer ones resist assimilation - want to retain national identity; don't want to become Amercans (US citizens).
    >> (etc).

And, he put a little 'heat' behind some of his comments as well. It was nice to know that he at least attempted to convey *some* of the frustration that he knew most citizens feel about the issue. It is clear (to me) that he 'gets it'. ... I think I better give the book a read...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've always thought that Pat Buchanan was a man before his time.

After reading Death of the West, I think his time has come.

This is a new movement with many new leaders and participants, but Pat Buchanan deserves a lot of respect for what he is doing even from those that do not agree with everything the man advocates.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to get that book, but unfortunatly I bought 7 books in the last month and I'm not done reading them yet

Thanks for that rundown PhredE. Wish I had seen it.

I've always thought that Pat Buchanan was a man before his time.

After reading Death of the West, I think his time has come.

This is a new movement with many new leaders and participants, but Pat Buchanan deserves a lot of respect for what he is doing even from those that do not agree with everything the man advocates.
    W I couldn't agree more. I heard a few partisan grumbles but almost everyone I talked too is quietly or not so quietly nodding their head along with Pat irrespective of how they might have aligned with him in the past. The right message for the right time!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

MW
    I wonder if the time has come for Pat to make another run at the White House? Would he have a chance? We must have someone running that will defend our way of life. I'm sick of seeing names like: Hildabeast Clinton, John "lettuce man" McCain, Rudy what's his name, John "perfect hair" Edwards, and Al "we're almost extinct" Gore.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll be sure to get his book too. I like the energy on this thread.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I bought it yesterday as well.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

The Neo-cons that control Bush are going to figure out how to keep themslves in power, promoting the Republican Party as a part of 'diversity', as Pat himself just said. The Republican Party needs to slap these mo-fo's down hard, and put them to scrubbing toilets. the Neo-Cons (Jewsh controling Republicans) are going to try to split the VOTE, and give it to the Dems. Either way, 'they' win, as they control alot of power in both parties, for the time.

one thing not mentioned here is THIS BOOK STARTED, for the most part, AT #1.

Will the msm be covering this hot topic??????

I saw an idiot lib talking about Kansas, - and the split in the party, never mentioned the illegal invation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast