Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pat Buchanan's latest, a must read !

Pat Buchanan's lastest article: http://buchanan.org/blog/the-real-anti-americans-3831

He describes how the political violance in the USA virtually all comes from the left, and how Obama is currently ginning up phoney acusations of racism and violence to smear the Tea Party.

Please not the current Department of home land security bust of "White Christian malitia members", and their alledged plot to kill police.

Very suspicious and dubious.

Good article. And he's absolutely right! The Democrats should have never ever fabricated this stuff against the Tea Party Protesters. I think it's going to back-fire on them and rightly so. Do you have any idea how many despicable names I've been called in the past 5 years by the pro-Amnesty crowd because I blog to stop illegal immigration and oppose Amnesty? Thousands. Names so disgusting, demeaning and degrading I can't even repeat them. But guess what? They are now a lonely little crowd of snarling cornered rats, because I eventually won those debates and people who were against deportation either now support it openly or do so with their silence. It took years of debate, information and posts ... but those Americans now understand. This isn't about race. This isn't about ethnic origin. This isn't about xenophobia. This is about American Numbers and the rule of law that manages them. It's about American Workers and the rule of law that protects them. It's about fiscal responsibility and the rule of law that requires it. It's also about respect between peoples of different nations, where we abide their borders and sovereignty with rare exception, and they abide ours.

There are millions and millions of decent Americans who belong to the Democratic Party who want the same things we all want, and they value free speech and protesting as much as any of us, perhaps even more than most Republicans who are traditionally more behind the scenes workers and protesters. So mainstream Democrats will respect the rights of Tea Party Protesters, therefore, they will look down on their leadership that tried to demonize Americans exercising their First Amendment and other rights to show their dissent against this government.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Duplicate locked.

Please post comments here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-193478.html