Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PAT IS ON LOU'S SHOW!!

Lou just said that Pat Buchanan is going to discuss his new book, Day of Reckoning (I've read it, great book), coming up on tonights show!! Two of my favorite Americans in the same studio!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Thanks BFR.

If you were watching just now... did you catch Lou's rant on the H2-b corporate lobbying-related stuff? Wow, that was one of his better ones I'd seen in a while...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This should be good!

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Thanks BFR.

If you were watching just now... did you catch Lou's rant on the H2-b corporate lobbying-related stuff? Wow, that was one of his better ones I'd seen in a while...
    Yeah I saw it. Lou was really pissed

I like how he said, "If you guys in Washington are listening its time you all.......go home." LOL

See you at the signing!!

BFR - Yeah, that's the part that got me fired up too! Go Lou Go!

(Or maybe, Run Lou Run!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess they are not "in the same studio," but great interview so far, nonetheless. Pat just said it all about outsourcing. He didn't come out in favor of any particular candidate, but said that Tancredo, Hunter, and Paul all had good qualities.

Pat will be back on after the break. Those two are like magic together

See you at the signing!!

Pat was awesome as always. He talked about attrition and deportation of criminals to solve the illegal problem. He recommended taxing imports (tariffs) to get out of the trade deficit -- just like the founders did, and end the globalist nightmare. He wrote about this in his book in an excellent chapter called, Colony of the World.

Anyone else read Pat's book?

See you at the signing!!

Great discussion. 2 outstanding Americans that are leading the fight to retain our sovereignty.

I also enjoyed Lou's response to Raza Rick when he mentioned Tancredo would be his guest, and he would ask why Tancredo declined to appear on Univision. Lou said, "Perhaps he didn't want to pander like the others." I almost fell out of my chair.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I also enjoyed Lou's response to Raza Rick when he mentioned Tancredo would be his guest, and he would ask why Tancredo declined to appear on Univision. Lou said, "Perhaps he didn't want to pander like the others." I almost fell out of my chair.
    Yeah, that was great. Lou always kicks Raza Rick around like a little weak kid. Did you see Tom on Rick's show? He answered why he didn't appear at the Univision debate. Tom said that in order to be a citizen, and vote in America, you must first learn English. By having the debate in Spanish, Tom repeatedly asked, "Who are they talking to? Who are they talking to? Who are they talking to?" To which Sanchez did not have a viable reply.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast