Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMG I love it!! it has to be the idea of the decade!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Our Friends

Look a little conspicuous standing there with a bloody knife in their hands and that sharp pain in my back...

The Palestinians are just trying to get a better life for themselves and their families. They're doing the jobs that no Israelies will do. Poor Abdul just moved to Gaza to get a job and make a better life for his family. He and all the others like him should be given amnesty and instantly be made citizens of Israel. Any other view is racist, nativist and only held by anti-immigrant bigots.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

FYI, just in case anyone miscontrues what I said, my previous post was intended as a joke.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I figured you were Pat it was a little sarcastic!! alot of us seem to have the same sense of humor
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think that Israeli policy is a dangerous distraction for ALIPAC. It would be better to ask if the ADL would be as willing to espouse amnesty, path to citizenship and inbound family reunification if the people receiving those benefits were Palestinians instead of Mexicans and Latinos. The ADL seems to think that it can and should dictate Latino non Latino relations as it has attempted to dictate Black non Black relations. As their numbers are small they attempt to arrogate leadership policy for other groups that they consider themselves more advanced than. The Blacks have become more difficult to patronize with such large and expanding numbers Latinos are the new group they believe they can vote the proxies for.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You make an excellent point, William. One I've been making for years. In other words, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I've been saying for years we've got to reach out to the Jewish community and make our case to them as to the correct (in my opinion) position on immigration. They are a very powerful, influential group, and we need their support. Thankfully, many, many prominent Jewish intellectuals are already on board. And more every day. Michael Savage, to give one example, has been one of the loudest voices in the mainstream media. Unfortunately (in my opinion) Jews in general still seem to be abiding by the out-dated liberal, PC position, that maybe had more merit back in the Civil Rights days. But in today's reality, its having an extremely destructive effect on our country.

P.S. Michael Savage is one of the strongest voices against illegal immigration. But he's also one of the strongest voices in support of Israel. The two positions don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12