Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PATHETIC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YOU ARE RIGHT SOCAL. BUT WHAT I CAN DO IS PUT THE POST "PATHETIC" ON SOME FLYERS AND POST THEM AROUND TOWN. I HAVE ALREADY POSTED IT ON SOME MESSAGE BOARDS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The newspapers are becoming exstinct . Nobody reads them anymore but older people who don't get involved much anymore . The TV and web is where most get info now .

This would have been a good idea years ago . I have already tried this a few years ago and the advertisments are very exspensive .

The web is where it's at now to gather . Thats what the immigrants have used to overcome us . That and traitors who made money off them . Also they made themselves seen in . They stick together ,we are divided .

I think all of you are great people to offer to put your money where your mouth is and deserve a great nation like America . If we only had more of you .

I haven’t done it but I have known someone in the past that sent items to the editorial department of your local newspaper, asking if they will print it as public service announcement. If they are sympathetic to the message they may use it, as they did with this person I spoke of. Of course her message was not as political as ours. Her message was in support if cancer research. She was a journalism major in college and this was “trickâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I just woke up and this is the first post I read this morning. What a motivator! Great post!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I appreciate everyones overwhelming and positive response. If you'd like, take it a "run" with it. Post it on other forums and send it into the "letters to the editor" of your local and state newspapers. Send it to family members and friends. Make use of the "new media" that we have at our disposal to use in our awarenes fight.

Thanks, everyone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    zeezil,
    That is one powerful Statement.
    Thanks from another fed up Tax Payer

I love that! I hate that it's true

Couldn't we all take it and send it to our local paper as a "Letter to the Editor" ?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Couldn't we all take it and send it to our local paper as a "Letter to the Editor" ?
    You bet...spread it around

Maybe I was wrong about the newspaper ad, 14 here think it's a good idea, so it may be . This is where democray begins . Wish our leaders were more into what the majority think .

I will donate if it takes off . It won't be much since so many need funds, but it will help .

working4change
    ZEEZIL so nice and LOUD!!!!! I am going to use also. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

LETS ALL BE HEARD!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast