Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

patrol the world and open the flood gates

Now we have attacked Libya...is there anywhere in the world that the US is not involved? We cannot by any stretch of the imagination continue this way. We cannot continue to expect the American taxpayers to foot the bill to patrol the entire planet. We can't even pay our troops their meager wages on time, but every politician has no trouble receiving his or her bloated paycheck on time. When is enough, enough? Illegals are sending $56 billion out of the country, but Americans can't find work. Illegal immigration is costing states billions, but nothing changes. A state is sued for trying to enforce federal immigration laws, but nothing happens to a state that ignores federal law and passes a guestworker amnesty. WTF! I am just so pissed off at our inability to stop the insanity. So we continue to pay American tax dollars to patrol the world and open our borders and welcome the world in at the expense of American taxpayers.... and so continues the stupidity.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I agree 100%

We are Broke and the globalists are bleeding us dry to continue the never ending wars so that wealth can be confiscated as they seize another countrys assets, steal oil and do it on your dime

Lets all sing along with McCain .. Bomb, Bomb, Bomb- Bomb Bomb Iran

EVERYBODY NOW: Bomb, Bomb, Bomb - Bomb Bomb Iran

If you have Social Security, Medicade, Medicare .. we need your money .. the War must go on

Its just a couple dozen Megalomaniacs that are out of control ~ Everybody Chant U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. as a distraction so that the globalists can rake in the Big Bucks as we continue to Piss off the world

EVERYBODY NOW: Bomb, Bomb, Bomb- Bomb Bomb Iran
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with you both. BTW, welcome to ALIPAC Trip 20.

The USA was intended to be a peaceful Republic, not an empire. We need to get our troops out and bring them home! Our leaders are supposed to work hard to keep us out of wars, not get us into more!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: patrol the world and open the flood gates

Quote Originally Posted by trip20
    Now we have attacked Libya...is there anywhere in the world that the US is not involved? We cannot by any stretch of the imagination continue this way. We cannot continue to expect the American taxpayers to foot the bill to patrol the entire planet. We can't even pay our troops their meager wages on time, but every politician has no trouble receiving his or her bloated paycheck on time. When is enough, enough? Illegals are sending $56 billion out of the country, but Americans can't find work. Illegal immigration is costing states billions, but nothing changes. A state is sued for trying to enforce federal immigration laws, but nothing happens to a state that ignores federal law and passes a guestworker amnesty. V****V! I am just so pissed off at our inability to stop the insanity. So we continue to pay American tax dollars to patrol the world and open our borders and welcome the world in at the expense of American taxpayers.... and so continues the stupidity.
    I agree with you also and Im SICK AND TIRED of feeling so helpless and voiceless! No one asked ANY of us if we wanted any of this! People around the world hate our guts - but it's not us, it's our POS, out of control, crazy assed govt! I feel like writing an open letter to the people of the world and tell them this with what little meager mouse-voice I have left! Im so pissed off right now I could scream. It's US that will have to pay for this one way or another - not the politicians!

Just thinking about how this is gonna set the Arab world on fire brings a chill to my bones.

Obama "President of Peace" my ass! I F'ing HATE this president with a passion!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nobel Peace prize winner my A$$ Off to another battleground while nothing gets done here at home.....I am just angry at the whole mess!

And to add insult to injury our senators here in AZ decided to back stab us all by voting a package of excellent anti-illegal immigration bills off the table!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com