Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did not know this was allowed either.

I thought it was a winner take all in W. VA..,not winner devide delegates as you see fit .

I'm sure the snickering and making fun of Dr. Paul Romney did at the debates did little to endear RP supporters to Romney or McCain. It was not a good move on Romney's part.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Is all of this CRAP really LEGAL?

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This needs to be double confirmed folks.

I would be very disappointed to hear that Ron Paul would participate in McCain and Huckabee's dirty political tricks.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK so this may come off as a stupid question, cause I am in a primary state and do not really understand caucus'. When your candidate that you are a delegate for is eliminated are you still able to caucus?

Did anyone bother to check these links and sources before commenting

I just did a quick scan of the first link and found no text about Paul cutting a deal or getting delegates out of WV.

Please cite me the direct link and post the direct text please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

West Virginia is winner take all with majority vote.

They are called 'super' delegates.

Huckabee picked up 18 delegates. More: “Another nine GOP national convention delegates from West Virginia will be distributed based upon the outcome of a May 13 Republican primary. The winner in each of the state’s three congressional districts will get three delegates. Of the three Republican National Committee members from West Virginia who each have a vote at the national convention, only one has declared a preference—for Romney.â€
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

OK, so where do the citizens voting come in, in May? I am so confused by the caucus game.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Did anyone bother to check these links and sources before commenting

I just did a quick scan of the first link and found no text about Paul cutting a deal or getting delegates out of WV.

Please cite me the direct link and post the direct text please.

W
    Michael wooten just confirmed with ron pauls people that paul will get three national delegates from huckabee in exchange for throwing his wv support to
    http://twitter.com/scottsaxton/statuses/680965072

If this is true then the Ron Paul strategy is they plan to capitalize on many more disaffected GOP voters if McCain wins.

W

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast