Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Paul Harvey today

I was listening to Paul Harvey on the radio on my lunch hour today and when he spoke of the illegals he didn't say illegals, undocumented aliens, etc. he simply said, "the invaders," when he spoke of them and called it an invasion. Just matter of factly said it that way. No explanation about, "by invaders I mean. . . " It was heartening to hear it! It made me think that our message is getting through to mainstream America, and that the grassroots groundswell is growing!! Just a few short years ago you wouldn't have heard that!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

There is a talk show host in San Diego, Rick Roberts, that has called them 'the invaders' too. Well, we have been invaded. That's what I like about talk radio hosts, they feel free to speak their minds and not play the politically correct, afraid of offending anyone, junk we're saturated with today in the mainstream media.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've recently seen "illegal aliens" used in the press. It's about time!

At best, I call it illegal migration.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In San Diego, where it's long been recognized for the invasion it is, I would expect them to be referred to as such, but Paul Harvey is in Chicago - the heartland of America. He's nationally syndicated and is pretty mainstream, not a radical right-winger type. His is the kind of program midwestern farmers would listen to in Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Minnesota, etc. right after the livestock reports about how much hogs are selling for. (I know this because I grew up there.) If they're calling it an invasion, the message is getting through!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    In San Diego, where it's long been recognized for the invasion it is, I would expect them to be referred to as such, but Paul Harvey is in Chicago - the heartland of America. He's nationally syndicated and is pretty mainstream, not a radical right-winger type. His is the kind of program midwestern farmers would listen to in Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Minnesota, etc. right after the livestock reports about how much hogs are selling for. (I know this because I grew up there.) If they're calling it an invasion, the message is getting through!
    Thanks for pointing that out. This is indeed good news.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

hope

This is good to hear. I've heard Paul Harvey before -he's seeing the light. My local paper has a comment page that people can call or email in. Almost everyday now there is a comment about Spanish being shoved at us or illegal aliens. Here's today comment;

Spanish sign

I was driving down Lewis Avenue past the Waukegan Park District and couldn't believe what I saw. The big marquee sign was completely in Spanish. I, a Waukegan taxpayer, could not read the sign. Where are my tax dollars going? When I called the park district, the man said their numbers are low in their programs and they are trying to attract other people. I asked him if he supported illegal immigration and he said the sign wasn't necessarily for them. Was I born yesterday? Am I stupid? Come on. Waukegan. Let's do something about this. This is America, we're English.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    I haven't gotten any of my comments on yet! I'll keep trying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The local Walmart where I live has commercials on those big TV's in the store in spanish and all the signs in the store are bilingual. The local Lowes has bilingual signs.

Paul Harvey's
    I was listening to Paul Harvey on the radio on my lunch hour today and when he spoke of the illegals he didn't say illegals, undocumented aliens, etc. he simply said, "the invaders," when he spoke of them and called it an invasion.
    He's a smart man and a truthful man and a God send to our country.

Those who "get it" aren't 'beating around the Bush".

I love Paul Harvey. I have listed to him since I was a little girl.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Patbrunz,

This is how the word is spreading! Yeah! Do you have an email so we can thank him for telling the truth?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast