Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Paul Revere Ride BOSTON Kennedy Library Protest

The 21st Century Paul Revere Ride will be in Boston on August 6th. Between the hours of 2:00PM and 3:00PM they wil be at the front of the Massachusetts State House in order to attract attention to and gain support for NumbersUSA.

Sen. Edward M. Kennedy who is chief architect of the Senate Immigration Bill has announced that he intends to house his Senatorial Archives at the J.F. Kennedy Library. This is a change from past procedure in whch a brother or son could not use a federal fund assisted building to house their archives despite public service.

A group of local supporters of House Immigration Bill 4437 from MCIR, New England Minutemen and NumbersUSA are planning a radio broadcast from the access road to and within sight of the Kennedy Library. It will run from 3:00 PM until 5:00 PM with various interviewees.

Call Bob Casimiro 1-781-340-5429 for info
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Edward M. Kennedy who is chief architect of the Senate Immigration Bill has announced that he intends to house his Senatorial Archives at the J.F. Kennedy Library.
    It must have a LOT of extra room to accommodate all that gas!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Sen. Edward M. Kennedy who is chief architect of the Senate Immigration Bill has announced that he intends to house his Senatorial Archives at the J.F. Kennedy Library.
    It must have a LOT of extra room to accommodate all that gas!
    Actually, Indiana, I think it should take very little room. One carboard box oughtta do it.

Teddy (idiotboy) Kennedy does not need to archive his Senate contributions for posterity as there were none that benefited the citizens of this state or this nation. We will pry his butt out of office by voting him out this November as we are so sick of him.

With regards to the Paul Revere Riders and Frosty Wooldridge being at the State House on August 6th, I am all over this. I was waiting to hear where they would land when they get to our state. I tried to get Boston Harley Davidson to sponser an event for them but no dice.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Teddy (idiotboy) Kennedy does not need to archive his Senate contributions for posterity as there were none that benefited the citizens of this state or this nation. We will pry his butt out of office by voting him out this November as we are so sick of him.

With regards to the Paul Revere Riders and Frosty Wooldridge being at the State House on August 6th, I am all over this. I was waiting to hear where they would land when they get to our state. I tried to get Boston Harley Davidson to sponser an event for them but no dice.
    The HD in Everett? No wonder you had no luck place! The place usually swarming with illegals buying and renting bikes. Those are their customers now so they would be sponsoring against their client base. Ususally a few old school legal Harley dudes there but mainly it is infested with illegal shoppers. Truly sad!
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Thanks for that input Pandabear no wonder they did not even give me the courtesy of a reply.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well considering it is in Everett which is illegal immigration central in a close tie with New Bedford it is not a huge surprise.

Not sure if you are a Howie Carr listener but on July 4th this Ride got some media coverage

"Max Kennedy of the Campo Minutemen securing the borders in California was with us to discuss the 21st Century Paul Revere Ride a summer-long cross-country motorcycle ride that will visit all state capitols to inform the public and their elected public servants of the severity of the illegal immigration crisis. The ride began in Denver and will terminate in Washington, DC. "

http://www.wrko.com/article.asp?id=50101
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"