Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Paul: Secretive Elite Control America

02-01-2008
    Press TV

Presidential candidate Ron Paul says he traces America's problems to the flawed monetary policy of the wealthy and secretive elite.

During a speech at the University of Washington on Thursday, Paul said the Congress and the Federal Reserve will not be able to stem the recession spurred by the home mortgage meltdown.

"The most important thing you can do is nothing," said the Texas congressman, who voted against the recent $146 billion economic stimulus package passed by the US House of Representatives.

The 10-term Texas congressman maintained that a series of wrong economic decisions by the Bush administration has led to a recession.

The government should allow the market to correct itself, Paul added.

Although the mainstream media attempts to keep a low profile on the 72-year-old presidential hopeful, he has managed to find a staunch group of supporters who say he has captured their hearts with his 'message of freedom' and constitutionalism.

"The Constitution was written for one specific purpose and that was to restrain the government, not to restrain the people," Paul has said.
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    forwarded to friends and family... thank you for posting this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The government should allow the market to correct itself, Paul added.
    I can tell you that with a family larger than four, I stand to get a lot of bucks back from the stimulus. I have been out of work tooooo long but am starting back. Still, I think RP is right no matter how much I stand to gain. That gain will be not only my loss, but all of our losses in the future. I am for Romney because Ron Paul is 'offended' by the border fence, which tells me he might veto such a proposal if it arrives on his desk as President, but I respect him on exposing the secrets of the elite and their screw-ups with the current monetary system. He is working on legislation against building the NAFTA highway. Wish we had more like him and Mitt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Paul: Secretive Elite Control America

Quote Originally Posted by UB
    02-01-2008
    Press TV

Presidential candidate Ron Paul says he traces America's problems to the flawed monetary policy of the wealthy and secretive elite.
    Yes and RP's gold standard will give the power to the ones that have the most gold. i.e. "wealthy" dismatle the goverment and true free trade and no more middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by UB
    02-01-2008
    Press TV

Yes and RP's gold standard will give the power to the ones that have the most gold. i.e. "wealthy" dismatle the goverment and true free trade and no more middle class.
    what is our money backed by right now? Nothing, and the more that is printed the more interest "we" owe to the federal reserve for printing it. We should have some form of sound money, backed by something, anything water, oil, gold, our manufacturing
    (oh wait that is gone) gold (oh wait the fbi is investigating to see where our gold is and it looks to be gone also) Did you know that when you deposit money into your bank the bank can loan out like 10 times more, without having the cash on hand to back it up? Google "Money as Debt" find the video and watch it, that is why we are where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    As opposed to our current monetary system which was designed by a communist.

The founders did not put that only gold and silver could be legal tender in the constitution because they were simple people. They put it in there because "fiat money" has long been a tool of tyranny for millenia. Having our money tied to tangible assets puts the purchasing power and conservation of wealth in the hands of the individuals. When you allow the government to inflate the currency, you allow them to steal your money right out of your wallet without you evening know it! Oil has not gone up in price at all, it is only that our dollar has gone DOWN. Look at a graph of oil vs gold and oil vs. dollar. The oil vs. gold graph is FLAT. Meaning you can buy the exact same amount of gas for your car with a 1oz gold coin now as you could 8 years ago. The dollar is collapsing and that is why gas is more "expensive".