Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    If this was a straw poll, it is not surprising to see Ron Paul win as he has fanatical anarchist supporters.
    Wow.... if the US Government continues to support illegal immigration, the destruction of my country, the globalization of my country...the new world order !!!!!!

(mod edit)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Slight of hand political correctness dressed as politeness hardly seems an excuse to choose carefully a term such as "fanatical anarchists" to describe Paul supporters. Perhaps you were trying to protect the thin skins of the percieved others? Otherwise, I would prefer idiot, nutjob, or some other term to "fanatical anarchist" which could be (by those with thin skin) taken as an inflammatory word or term.

Personally, I just wish not to be called late for dinner. Otherwise holding back just conceals the hand we play with.

Long live free speech! (I think a Paul supporter said that.)
    Loved it, you sounded just like "V"

"V"

"V"
    'V' happens to be the bomb-planting anarchist in the film "V is for Vendetta" so LOL I guess. ( mod edit) Is she a RonPaul supporter??
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Banned
    All you can do is support the one who you think can get the job done.Nomatter the party.The president is just a figure controled by the house and senate,untill we can get these 2 right no president will do anything that is promised.Id be surprised if Paul wins but i cant support him because of his son Rand being so stupid in senate by me living in Kentuckt he is an embaressment to our state.Like they say the apple dont fall to far from the tree.Paul supports working visas thats what got the illegals started in the first place coming over here to work and never going back home.People are criticizing Feinstein talking about 5 year workers no differant than Pauls working visas in my book.Now Canter is saying it to.Its all parties doing it demacrats and republicans.I dont think any of them will ever do anything about illegals.

Dianne, your on to me!

Achilles, I gave up TV 25 yrs or so ago, so I had no idea I was playing a part on the stage of Cyber War and the Pesky Anarchists!

( mod edit). I've been outed!

I FEEL NAKED!

Dianne, your on to me!

Achilles, I gave up TV 25 yrs or so ago, so I had no idea I was playing a part on the stage of Cyber War and the Pesky Anarchists!

I've been outed!

I FEEL NAKED!
    lolol That is too funny, you made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    "V"
    'V' happens to be the bomb-planting anarchist in the film "V is for Vendetta" so LOL ( mod edit). Is she a RonPaul supporter??
    Achilles, there is very little the Federal Government has done to impress me from George Bush through Obama. If you care to list here, why I should be impressed I'm all ears. All I see is my country and the future of my children slipping away.

Archilles, still waiting for your list as to why I should support this corrupt Federal Government... (mod edit)

I am easy to please... Give me a list of five things the Federal Government has done to make you proud to be an American.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Archilles, still waiting for your list as to why I should support this corrupt Federal Government... (mod edit)

I am easy to please... Give me a list of five things the Federal Government has done to make you proud to be an American.
    Dianne, I agree the Obama Administration has corrupted the Federal government in many ways by not allowing it to guard us from invasion and by allowing the Federal Reserve to corrupt our currency, etc., etc.

I am for limited Federal government as per the 10th Amendment, but the Feds need to defend the border from invasion, and I do not think a Ron Paul administration would do much better than Obama on protecting us from invasion.

I wish Pat Buchanan would run again!! He is the BEST!!!!!
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12