Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PELOSI-BUSINESS AS USUAL

I'M SENDING OUR CHERISHED WONDERFULSPEAKER OF THE HOUSE A LETTER AS FOLLOWS

VIA HER E-MAIL...I'D LOVE FOR EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME...REMIND HER OF ...BUSINESS...AS...USUAL....

sf.nancy@mail.house.gov

In my role as Speaker, please email me at
    AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov.

A New Direction for America In The First 100 Hours of the New Congress

I am grateful to my colleagues for electing me Speaker and I take the needs of America’s working families seriously

THIS IS WHAT YOUR HOME PAGE SAYS....BUT....your not listening to what Americans want or need...This is business as usual...you and the rest of the democrats forgot how you got there. We were tired of lies, deceit, corruption, the war, illegal aliens invading our country,our laws being ignored to the point of blatant unenforcement endorsed by this administration in every venue from local to federal enforcement agencies that are paid by us ...the citizens... to do their jobs and voted into office by us... citizens, taxpayers and the voters for you all to do your job.
    As usual we have congress and the president wanting to legislate for amnesty to 20 million criminals of all sorts who are actively committing crimes everyday. You people don't live here with them, your children or grandchildren don't go to these over-crowded schools,your not paying the propery taxes that have escalated to 41% hike in 5 years..BUT you want to legislate our lives into a ghetto America, our local governments with Congress help are finding ways, that are deceptive to give these illegal aliens low housing, welfare, jobs,free medical care and yes...even fraudulent citizenship to these millions of illegal babies...and they also want you to curb our speech, so as not to address this open boarder criminal sham for what it is.
    Weapons of mass destruction aren't only Artillery, Arms and Missiles.... It's.... the threat of Invasion of a Country, Potential passage for Terrorist, Digging holes and tunnels for unlawful passage into our Country, Over- staying visas, Unknown Illegals within, Vicious and Violent intruders turned loose on our streets, Violent Illegal Gang and Drug wars, Murder of Citizens and Government Workers, Smuggling Humans, Felons, Animals, Weapons and Drugs by the tons, Aiding and abetting criminal activity, Corruption, Mexican Militia crossing our borders questioning and trying to intimidate Citizens. Personal attacks on our Citizens, Property and Government, Illegal and Fraudulent use of State and Federal documents to obtain Money, Social Services and passage into and around our Country and bringing in diseases that threaten large populations. All of these atrocities result in Mayhem and Endangering lives of Citizenry. As a result there has been a magnitude of: Theft of people's identifications, buying, selling and using fraudulent Social Security cards, Licenses, Voter's Registration cards, Passports, Visas, Green cards and other Government Documents, driving with/without legal licenses, no insurance and a danger to all people. A crippling effect on States spending, Federal Government spending because of Illegals fraudulently obtaining State and Federal Social Services, Education, hiding from the government, tax evasion, unlawful employment and businesses not paying their share.
    And this sad administration wants to reward illegal aliens instead of going after a foreign country who by the way has an horrendous corrupt, inhuman government who sends his citizens over our boarders, complains about their treatment and sends foreign cabinet members here to meddle in our sovereignty.Our men are dying in Iraq
    for the freedom and a decent life for it's citizens.. while our citizens here are being murdered and our boarders invaded on home ground.Our constitution is for our citizens from the boarder in... not boarder out. The money being used for the prisons of illegals with their children is nicer than some homes.. with more... than some citizens have.I don't see American women in jail with the same for their children, instead their children are put in the state's hands...So let's send their kids to the Mexican government to care for.There isn't enough money to take care of senior citizens,our disabled or vets with their deserved benefits, their medical and their needs ...they have to jump loops. The disabled wait at least 2 years to see a judge for a disability judgement. I don't seem to hear any of congress-people, but a couple, talking about these issues,or addressing the Spp merger that congress knows about,then there is the White House inviting several in Congress daily to push new secret amnesty and you putting Congressman Jefferson on a committee with his $90,000.
    BOY OH BOY...THIS ADMINISTRATION ISN'T LISTENING STILL.....As I said ...BUSINESS AS USUAL....Still a sad,corrupt,deceiving,elitist,self-serving-anti-citizen, self-absorbed talk-talk group
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Good letter HotCNBS! I am going to be emailing and faxing this one to her daily as well.
    Come on everybody, time to let Pelosi know WE are the ones in charge, not her.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

THANKS

Thanks sippy
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

I send a lot of emails and faxes as I know all of you do and many, many others from others sites and organizations...I just wonder with the thousands if not hundreds of thousands or millions that they are getting, do you suppose they have the fax trays pointed directly into a dumpster and emails auto-deleted via filters looking for 'catch' words?

There is not even a chance that these people with their Ivy league educations don't know as well as we do the ramifications and effects of their concerted mis-deeds aimed at the destruction of America will do to all of us..they simply, and obviously couldn't care less.
    Their vision is to live in their gated, guarded communities while the surfs tend the fields and they reap the benefits for eternity.

A few bright spots are; mccain has got to know that his bid for the oval office is being derailed by his pro-illegal stance and his partnership with kennedy, nice example to others...all I can say for kennedy is he is looking more and more like he is just a few more bottles of johnny walker black away from his last breath
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan