Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Pelosi: Chicago Jesus Is A “President of Great Vision, Great Knowledge, Great Judgeme

Pelosi: Chicago Jesus Is A “President of Great Vision, Great Knowledge, Great Judgement”…

Posted on 4 November, 2013 by Dylan

He’s from the bible. He’s No Jesus. More like two devils.

Via Weasel Zippers

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Sunday dismissed Mitt Romney’s statement that President Obama’s second term is rotting away.

Pelosi said she missed Romney’s appearance on “Meet the Press,” during which the former GOP presidential candidate said Obama’s broken promise that everyone who liked their healthcare plan could keep it has undermined Obama’s presidency.

“I don’t even know why Romney was on that show myself,” she said in an interview on MSNBC. “I want to know what about the future —what about the future. But the fact is that President Obama is a president of great vision, of great knowledge, of great judgment.”

Pelosi noted that Obama led the effort to overhaul the healthcare system, an effort in which former presidents have failed.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/11/0...eat-judgement/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Is Obama Becoming The ‘Know Nothing’ President…Or Just Another Lying Politician?

By Joseph R. Carducci on November 3, 2013 Subscribe to Joseph R. Carducci's Feed

Let me start out this piece with a rather serious question. Do you believe the president? I’m serious. I know that probably most of the readers at this site are fairly conservative in their outlook, with a mix of Republicans, Tea Party, and even Libertarians. But putting politics aside for a brief second or two, do you actually believe Obama? For me, I have a hard believing anything he says.

It seems that for so much of his time in office, Obama has had “No idea” of what HIS administration has been doing. Isn’t that amazing? It simply defies logic to believe…and this is what Obama himself has said…that the sitting President of the United States has such an incredible lack of knowledge about so much of what is going on in his own White House. The next question, then, is do we really want or need such a president?

Maybe his White House can just continue on their own?

After all, you and I can read the papers and the blogs to find out what is going on just as well as Obama.

So…is Obama stupid, incompetent, or a liar? I see no other option. If he truly does not know what is happening than he may have lost control over his White House and other facets of his administration. This would make him at best incompetent. On the other hand, maybe he just does not remember half the things that go on, which would make him stupid. The final possibility is that he was just hoping to fool us long enough to make a second term and accomplish his horrible healthcare agenda.

Which do you think is the truth?

Let’s just take a very quick review of some of the things Obama says he did not know, or was not aware of. He obviously had no idea that we were spying on many different world leaders. Actually, though, I think his specific denial in this area was that he did not know we had been spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel since at least 2002. Do think Obama went nearly five years without being briefed by NSA officials about this program of spying on world leaders? Seems unlikely to me, despite the NSA saying that they have just so many spying programs that it would be impractical to do so.

Certainly Obama had no idea that his own Regime was sending guns and possibly other weapons to the Mexican drug cartels via Fast and Furious. Not only did Obama not know about this one, but also the Attorney General, Eric Holder, knew nothing about it as well. Really?

Obama had no idea that the Department of Justice seized the phone records of the Associated Press. Press Secretary Jay Carney denied this one on Obama’s behalf, saying the our community organizer in chief only found out about this from reports while traveling. Again, pretty amazing, if you ask me.

The president had no idea that the IRS was targeting Tea Party groups. Of course, Obama is such a squeaky clean individual that he would never actively engage in any type of wrong doing or even immoral behavior. And we all know that he most certainly respects all of his political opponents, so he would never condone anything that might be a dirty tactic to help him win an election. Yeah, Mr. Pres, we all believe you.

These are just a few choice examples. It seems very, very hard to believe that Obama had no idea on any of these things, plus all of the other scandals and issues that his Regime has faced or is accused of doing. After all, like it or not, the President is responsible for his administration. Continuing to tell the American people that he just did not know or was not aware of dangerous actions and questionable activities does not absolve him of responsibility. These excuses simply will not fly. It makes Obama seem like a bumbling, idiotic, ‘know-nothing’ leader who is clearly not qualified for his position. Then again, we kind of knew that electing someone without any type of executive experience to the biggest and most difficult executive position in the world might be a bit of a risk.

What do YOU think? Do you believe that Obama was unaware of so many things going on around him? Do you think that he is not responsible because of this supposed lack of knowledge? Or is the President responsible for his administration, no matter what?

Is he stupid, incompetent, or a liar?

http://downtrend.com/jrc410/is-obama...ng-politician/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)