Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Sis, with all due respect....what do you propose we do? This is the Congress which we have to work with. We cannot go down there on the floor of the House and the Senate and stand up for ourselves. We must find those who will represent us and get them to work with us.

I say we work on those who will filibuster and we work to get them to move closer to our stand. I do not see how alienating them will help us.

Also we know that WE must stay united. We cannot branch off from each other.

We have to make decisions and choices and then we have to give it everything in our power.

All I ask is what would you propose with the turn of events of the election and the fact that time is of the essence?
    LEGAL,
    you know that I never discussed NOT working with what we have.
    What I tried to explain -several times - in my above post is that KEAN was as bad or worse than menendez. PERIOD.........no grey area here.

He was bought and paid for by the bush family. no matter how we'd try to work with him, his loyalty would only be to bush and NOT the people of NJ. He's a KEAN. Kean family. globalists........friends of Lee Hamilton and other not very nice people who are pulling these strings.

The above has nothing to do with working with concervative repubs. Kean would not be working with the concervative repubs.

This was NOT a case of "lesser of two evils"...........they were and are the SAME EVIL. Only positive is that menendez has very serious charges hanging over his head which could help to neutralize him.

TANCREDO: as far as King and Tancredo go, I'm holding my opinion until I see what cards they play. Time will tell if they've been compromised or not. My trust is very limited when government is concerned. I'm very disappointed in Tancredo but I also understand that there just might be an ulterior motive that he's not willing to unveil at the moment. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We must look at every possibility facing us and together we will make the best decisions.
    Does anyone think there is a possibility that some Republicans may take a harder line to spite Bush for what he did to throw the election?

Somebody help me out. What are we talking about here? What exactly is Tancredo saying about any of this? Is Pence saying that his plan is the official plan now? That by Tancredo and King endorsing him they are now supporting The Ellis Island Centers too? Or are we talking about something else?
    I haven't heard Tancredo spell out what he thinks is the plan - probably because it's not clear. If I had to guess, I'd say he and some of the other IRC members are probably working on Pence to come up with some sort of proposal.

Sis
    I think after reading MW's article and taking what W posted about Kean into consideration we can all agree that we're talking about a pair of turds in NJ.

I am willing to give T & K the benefit of the doubt as their information is certainly superior to mine.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand, Sis. Well, I guess by next Christmas something will be figured out !! BTW, I mean the Christmas of 2007...not 2006.

Goodnight you guys !! Hasta manana.

(I knew that would get ya'll)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

as far as King and Tancredo go, I'm holding my opinion until I see what cards they play. Time will tell if they've been compromised or not. My trust is very limited when government is concerned. I'm very disappointed in Tancredo but I also understand that there just might be an ulterior motive that he's not willing to unveil at the moment. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
    Sis - I couldn't have said it better myself. We need to make sure we know for sure what is being served before we decide to eat. I don't care who is in the Senate or House This is a government of the people. If they try to cram Amnesty down our throats they got trouble!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

MW
    loservillelabor wrote:

I think after reading MW's article and taking what W posted about Kean into consideration we can all agree that we're talking about a pair of turds in NJ.
    I think we can all agree on that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Sis

I am willing to give T & K the benefit of the doubt as their information is certainly superior to mine.
    Yes on the turds, lol but
    Who is T & K?

Tancredo & King
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Tancredo & King
    Okey Dokey
    Yup, I'm waiting this one out in all fairness.

MW:

Kean was a piece of garbage to put it as kindly as I can. William Gheen already exposed this CFR thug for what he is days before the election. Don't tell me he had opposing views because Menandez said so. Kean supported Bush's guest worker program and family reunification. How is that suppose to be any better than Menandez?

Seriously a Republican who supports amnesty and a Democrat who supports amnesty, what's the difference? There's no lesser of the two evils, they are all the same evil. I've also told you that supporting the lesser of the two evils is actually bad because usually the lesser of the two evils gets their stuff passed through congress. I heard this pathetic excuse for an argument pushed by the neocons to get Bush elected twice and I'm not going to hear it anymore. Voting for the lesser of the two evils is what got us in this situation our countries in now, lets keep going down that path.

The NWO can push their two lousy candidates on us all they want, but it doesn't mean I have to be an accomplice to them getting elected by casting a vote for them, thus hijacking our movement.

This is the Congress which we have to work with. We cannot go down there on the floor of the House and the Senate and stand up for ourselves. We must find those who will represent us and get them to work with us.
    Work with this Congress? On what negotiating the terms of our surrender? You must be joking right? No it's not we work with them, it's they work for us. They are suppose to serve the American people, we elected them. Have we forgotten this already? We don't work for them, we tell them what to do and it's our freaking duty to hold them accountable when they don't do their jobs.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast