Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

let me guess u got your data from cis, heritage or lou dobbs lol. my data look at all the national polls this year. gallup poll, quinnipac and all the others. what poll supports mass deportations? i bet u cant find me one
    I love ILLEGALS

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseguy
    let me guess u got your data from cis, heritage or lou dobbs lol. my data look at all the national polls this year. gallup poll, quinnipac and all the others. what poll supports mass deportations? i bet u cant find me one
    Cite your sources please or don't bother posting.

Your question proves that you have NOT read anything on our site or you would NOT have asked it.

Gottcha common person. You sure did pick an appropriate name, lol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.galluppoll.com/content/default.aspx?ci=1660

here is my source. sorry for not doing that earlier. now where is your source claiming 80 percent of americans want mass deportations.
    I love ILLEGALS

here is my source. sorry for not doing that earlier. now where is your source claiming 80 percent of americans want mass deportations.

I don't recall reading about mass deportations here.Just secure the borders,enforce our existing immigration laws,penalize employers of illegals,and extend welfare benefits to citizens only and all or most illegals will self deport through attrition.Senator Casey is a clear supporter of Senate bill 2611 which of course was an amnesty for illegals.

LOL, know they don't. Where's your information?

80% of the American people want ILLEGAL ALIENS to be sent back to their respective countries. That's a FACT. Haven't you heard?

doesnt that sound like mass deportation to you? i didnt say 2nd ammendment did.
    I love ILLEGALS

80% of the American people want ILLEGAL ALIENS to be sent back to their respective countries. That's a FACT. Haven't you heard?

It sounds like 80% of Americans want our laws enforced!

Did you state that I said MASS DEPORTATION?

Find the post and put it here please.

Ignorance and DECEIT are very nasty characteristics for one to possess.
    You might want to correct that quickly for it doesn't look good for you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

why am i being called an idiot??? under all my postings u have labelled me an idiot. your own rules says no insulting but because i see things differently from you guys i am an idiot. somebody please explain why i deserve to be labelled and IDIOT. thank u
    I love ILLEGALS

Well, let's look closely at this latest Gallup poll. You will notice that the 78% figure was arrived at by adding two categories together. In fact, according to this poll, only 36% agreed with allowing illegals to stay and receive citizenship. All others were in favor of illegals returning home and applying legally. The other two categories were 1) return home and stay there, and 2) return home and apply under temporary visa only.

Apr 13-15

Now thinking about immigrants who come to the United States illegally, which comes closest to your view about what the government policy should be toward illegal immigrants currently residing in the United States?

Require to leave, not allow to return
    14 %

Require to leave, allow to return temporarily to work
    6 %

Require to leave, allow to return and become citizens if requirements met
    42 %

Allow to remain in the U.S. and become citizens if requirements met
    36 %

No opinion
    2 %

Nobody is advocating mass deportations. The choice between either mass deportations or amnesty is a false choice. A Zogby poll taken last year indicated that the vast majority of Americans were in favor of enforcing current immigration laws, fining employers who hired illegals, denying welfare benefits, and allowing illegals to self-deport over time.
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2006/2006poll.html

okay u dont believe my polls i dont believe yours. time will tell this summer. what if so called amnesty passes? most of you would be crushed, well yall better keep fighting a losing battle lol. the people you so earnestly despise will become your fellow citizens.
    I love ILLEGALS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12