Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm mad as hell and I don't have to take this. I believe the rest of you feel the same way. We have got to petition the people in power that are on our side. Someone in power has got to see what is happening. The only thing that I can guess as to why Bush and co. are going through with all that would undermne this country is because they or previous members of the govt have recieved a foriegn threat of some kind and no one yet has stood up to it yet. Its the only thing that it could be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I am not going to take this sitting down

My children are mine, not the governments. I gave birth to them, I have raised them and protected them. I am going to contac the school and tell them if they release ANYTHING on my kids without MY PERMISSION I am going to sue the hell out of them! I am their parent and guardian and I will die for them! Never mess with a mamma bear!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

CALLING ALL FEDERAL WORKERS!!! CALLING ALL FEDERAL WORKERS!!

Listen Up!!

We've had it and we're not taking it any more. Either you jump that line NOW and get on our side, or your life is about to change. You'll be examined, evaluated, investigated and "caught" red-handed in these plots against the people of the United States. You will prosecuted and tried for Treason against the People of the United States. You will be stripped of your job and your assets. You will be in a jail with no one to look after your kids. You will be humiliated, empoverished, jailed, monitored, photographed and fed GMO beans and corn for the rest of your life in a federal penitiary until you take your last breath. AND, if we can link your activities to the entry of even one illegal alien into the United States that killed an American....then you will be tried for Murder and Treason....and you know what THAT means!!

Good Night.....Forever!!

NOW....start chirpin, croakin, spill', coughin', faxin', emailin, callin' and giving it up by turning over to the public every single piece of evidence you have against these people tryin' to end our nation.

FEDERAL WORKERS....do it....step across that line drawn in the sand. Either you are With Us, Or You're Against Us....and the latter is not a good place to be....if you get my drift....

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12