Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Although I believe that we would be in the same situation no matter who was voted in.

If these choices are the best we can put up for the American people to vote on we are screwed. We definitely need a more viable candidate in 2008 or things will not change (well they will change, for the worst).
    I agree. All of them were pro-illegal. And we had no real candidates to choose from. The only viable candidate I see for 2008 is Tom Tancredo himself. And if he runs, no matter what ticket he runs on, I will knock myself out to support him because he is the one guy who has never once wavered from this issue or failed to recognize how serious it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Newmexican,

I think the Republican party is going to treat him like a leper. The Texas Republicans have taken a side against Amnesty. I'm sure not a single one would be caught in a picture shaking his hand right now. They are going to divorce him to save their own tails.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I fear for Tom...and Jeff...I really truly do.

Pray for them and their families...they are sheep among the wolves...honest men among the thieves..God watch over them.

MJ

Maybe the next thing our "illustrious" president should propose is a "comprehensive" (I can't stand this word) bill that resolves the problems with immigration, high gas prices, the Iraq war and gay marriage. Right? they are all intertwined somehow!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

CrocketsGhost, right on man, my sentiments exactaly!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

The man is dillusional...in yesterday's WTimes he was quoted as saying that the differences he has with the House are minimal. Get a load of this crap:

Bush sees support for immigration plan
    By Stephen Dinan
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES
    June 7, 2006

ARTESIA, N.M. -- President Bush yesterday said he sees a consensus building in Congress for the major elements of his immigration proposal, including a path to citizenship, and said the gap between the House and Senate is not that broad.
    "While the differences grab the headlines, the similarities in approaches are striking," Mr. Bush said. He was speaking at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in eastern New Mexico.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/national ... -4295r.htm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123