Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Ron Paul will be a disaster internationally - I don' t buy that.

But

What we have is success???????

If we turn this country around, we can't continue with the same old stuff - we just can't.

This President is destroying this country as fast as he can and somehow yet somehow some believe he is fighting in Iraq to save it? That makes no sense.

Does anyone think our meddling, putting tyrants in power, causing wars within the countries for 50 years is going to make them love us.

How would you feel if you lived in those countries?
    See, there you go again, blaming America for our troubles with Jihad and terrorists. I suppose it's Israels fault that the Isamists hate them too. We are the good guys, we are the greatest nation in the world and we are hated for that.
    As for Romney and immigration. I have always believed we don't have to deport them if we cut off their ability to work and start enforcing our immigration laws. They will leave on their own, it's called attrition.
    Tancredo would never endorse a candidate that promoted amnesty - never happen, I don't care what he said in that interview.
    Martha,

Have you ever heard the phrase 'cause and effect'? Is that REALLY that hard to get ahold of? The CIA, Paul Wolfowitz and the 9/11 Commission all called it 'blowback', but it's the very same thing. If that's 'blaming America', I proudly stand guilty! Our foreign policy over the last 50+ years has brought this to a head and all the denyers in the world can't change that FACT.

Or are the CIA, Paul Wolfowitz and the 9/11 Commission all 'Anti-American', too??
    I don't know who Wolfwitz is, the CIA has a number of agents very much against Bush and leak information to the press at every opportunity, 911 commission - didn't read their report.
    I going to stay in denial if that's how you want to put it.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Okay I'll bite, how exactly has Bush destroyed our country?
    A sitting Republican President is not going to endorse a democrat, what are you talking about?
    Here's a start:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/de ... linton.htm

http://yournewreality.blogspot.com/2007 ... -tour.html
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    If I have to throw support behind Romney, I think I'll throw up after casting my vote. I understand the position that we all need to join under a particular candidate, but I am not sure I can bring myself to compromise my own integrity and that of my country. Why can't we sponsor a write-in campaign for Dobbs??
    I'll be throwng up right along side you. I could never vote for Romney. He was pro-amnesty to begin with, and I don't trust him on his new antil-amnesty stance. If he wins the presidency, he'll dupe us all.

If not Paul, then there's nobody to vote for.
    You people keep saying he is pro amnesty

I have yet to see any proof he is pro amnesty

If he was , way did he go out of his way to enact anti illegal
    positions in Mass?
    I'm still trying to figure out your reasoning ?
    usanevada, I realize this is a touchy subject for you, but I would appreciate it if you would calm down. First off, I have never once said Romney was pro-amnesty, not on here, not on any other site, and not even in spoken conversations. Secondly, we are all friends here -- we agree to disagree and keep it cordial. I have NO faith that Romney would stick with his recent decision to be against illegal immigration. I have a lot of faith that he will say whatever he needs to in order to win the GOP nod, which is completely untrustworthy. I would rather a man as president who at least has the testicular fortitude to say what he means and mean what he says, than one who kiss the biggest wallet's rearend. Romney wouldn't get my vote for honorary bus boy at the local diner, let alone anything important, like the future of our nation.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

[quote="nntrixie"]This President is destroying this country as fast as he can and somehow yet somehow some believe he is fighting in Iraq to save it? That makes no sense.[quote]

Agreed. I felt this way since the 2000 election. Why would people (assuming sound mind) put a person into the highest office in the land, who had a history of destroying everything he touches? For example, please research his two failed oil companies -- both run straight into the ground in a very short time! While you're at it, look into his SEC investigation.

I would not ask a homeless person the best way to handle finances, and you should not ask a person with a barely-double-digit IQ who can't even handle simple business transactions to figure out how to fix a nation.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

MW
    Martha wrote:

Tancredo would never endorse a candidate that promoted amnesty - never happen, I don't care what he said in that interview.
    You would completely disregard something that came directly out of the horses mouth?????? Any way you cut it, that's just no logical.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    No one is convincing me... I have to run with Paul
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Martha wrote:

You would completely disregard something that came directly out of the horses mouth?????? Any way you cut it, that's just no logical.
    Especially when he was asked this question on Hannity/Colmes on either Monday or Tuesday night-----and he said that the laws against the illegals will be enforced-----he did NOT say anything about giving illegals amnesty.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    This President is destroying this country as fast as he can and somehow yet somehow some believe he is fighting in Iraq to save it? That makes no sense.

Agreed. I felt this way since the 2000 election. Why would people (assuming sound mind) put a person into the highest office in the land, who had a history of destroying everything he touches? For example, please research his two failed oil companies -- both run straight into the ground in a very short time! While you're at it, look into his SEC investigation.

I would not ask a homeless person the best way to handle finances, and you should not ask a person with a barely-double-digit IQ who can't even handle simple business transactions to figure out how to fix a nation.
    Romney is the ONLY one who has a record of ACTUALLy doing something!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    Bren wrote:

Especially when he was asked this question on Hannity/Colmes on either Monday or Tuesday night-----and he said that the laws against the illegals will be enforced-----he did NOT say anything about giving illegals amnesty.
    What Republican is going to come out and admit he supports amnesty. Like I said previously, McCain doesn't support amnesty either, nor does 80% of those in the U.S. Congress (insert sarcasm). According to many, paying a fine is all it takes to remove the amnesty label.

It's all in how you define amnesty.

Romney is the ONLY one who has a record of ACTUALLy doing something!!
    Absolutely not true! Where in the world did you get that idea?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bren wrote:

What Republican is going to come out and admit he supports amnesty. Like I said previously, McCain doesn't support amnesty either, nor does 80% of those in the U.S. Congress (insert sarcasm). According to many, paying a fine is all it takes to remove the amnesty label.

It's all in how you define amnesty.

[quote:32ub8b42]Romney is the ONLY one who has a record of ACTUALLy doing something!!
    Absolutely not true! Where in the world did you get that idea?[/quote:32ub8b42]

There have been at least 5 or 6 of us who have been posting this "proof" all day today, I refuse to do it again.

Tom Tancredo endorses/supports Romney, and that is good enough for me.

You all do what you want, I am supporting Romney.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast