Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People's Lobby to Impeach Bush & Cheney Letter

Maybe its not too late to send this:

http://www.impeachbush.org/site/PageServer

https://secure2.convio.net/pepib/site/A ... ion&id=105

Mr. Ms. Mrs. Miss Dr.

* First Name:

* Last Name:

* Address 1:

Address 2:

* City:

* State / Province:
    Choose a State AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY AS FM GU MH MP PR PW VI

* ZIP / Postal Code:

Phone Number:

* Your Email:

Yes, I would like to receive periodic updates and communications from ImpeachBush / VoteToImpeach.

Subject:

[Decision Maker],

Please personalize your message
    The Bush administration lied to the people and Congress about the justifications for going to war in Iraq. It has now been revealed that Bush, like Nixon three decades ago, has carried out an illegal wiretapping program against the people of this country. These are serious offenses which constitute High Crimes and Midemeanors. I urge you to support impeachment immediately, in order to save the Constitution.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
    [Your Address]
    [City, State ZIP]
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like that site. I signed the petition and also sent a letter to my congressman.

Put the site in favorites folder....

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

BUTTERBEAN!!! You have had a metamorphosis!!! You just don't LOOK LIKE YOURSELF ANYMORE. OINK!!! ADORABLE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

DONE!!! That felt SO GOOD!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Great site! I signed the petition and sent a letter to congress, customizing the letter to say that another major reason I want impeachment is because of the illegal immigration crisis.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    BUTTERBEAN!!! You have had a metamorphosis!!! You just don't LOOK LIKE YOURSELF ANYMORE. OINK!!! ADORABLE!
    THANKS BOOTSIE. DOES IT MAKE ME LOOK FAT?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OH NO. It doesn't make you look fat at all. You might consider some earrings though!