Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perhaps the Tide has turned in our favor! ? !

Bush is retreating on Miers.

He has recinded his cancelation of the Davis Bacon Act.

Frist is talking Guest Worker, but he is suggestion that such moves would come in the SPRING! This would bode well for us.

On one hand, we will not have the full list of traitors in hand to call for candidates. On the other hand, time is on our side. The more time passes and the more people learn and the deeper we get into election season.... THE LESS LIKELY GUEST WORKER WILL PASS.

Illegal aliens all around NC are afraid to show up for work because the fear ENFORCEMENT!

New resources and funding are headed for the Border.

The Minutemen have completed a successful October mission.

Who knows what Friday will hold. Perhaps indictments.

I think the tide may be finally turning for our side.

Thoughts?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Perhaps the Tide has turned in our favor! ? !

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Bush is retreating on Miers.

He has recinded his cancelation of the Davis Bacon Act.

Frist is talking Guest Worker, but he is suggestion that such moves would come in the SPRING! This would bode well for us.

On one hand, we will not have the full list of traitors in hand to call for candidates. On the other hand, time is on our side. The more time passes and the more people learn and the deeper we get into election season.... THE LESS LIKELY GUEST WORKER WILL PASS.

Illegal aliens all around NC are afraid to show up for work because the fear ENFORCEMENT!

New resources and funding are headed for the Border.

The Minutemen have completed a successful October mission.

Who knows what Friday will hold. Perhaps indictments.

I think the tide may be finally turning for our side.

Thoughts?

W
    I think your right. Slowly, but surely we're progressing.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well I'd love to feel vinicated, but in this mess of an administration I see a weak leader who isn't even bright enough to appoint a director of FEMA who APPEARS qualified, if only for appearances. Now Rove and others might get indicted, and it looks like Cheney might be stepping down. Asscroft is already gone--this is like rats leaving a sinking ship. Bush is no leader and we seriously need a leader right now.

VIVA LA MIGRA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BobC, Ya gotta break a few eggs if you want to make an omlette. Perhaps the fall of the Bush administration will clear the way for a true Conservative leader.

COI: VIVA LA MIGRA!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I almost did a ROUND EM UP! PRess release today, but decided to wait out Friday's events first.

W

I am going to be encouraged when I start seeing interior enforcement in great strength. Right now, even if we stop many at the border, there are millions already here. All this lip service I see is just keeping us in a holding pattern while they devise a new strategy to throw at us or play out one that was already in the works.
    Look how they screwed us on NAFTA, and CAFTA. 2 votes on the latter one so we could praise those who supported us. But a loss is a loss. Does not matter how close we came. I don't think it will matter how close we can come on the amnesty BS either. Beware these scheming devils William. a false sense of security is just what they treated everyone in the world trade center to.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I agree with at least one thing you said, William--time is on our side. If it doesn't come up until February or later, we will have more time to gather our forces and be ready for a full scale assault.

Of course, I'm gloating about all of the other things that are happening to Bush BUT the real problem is, after all is said and done, we are still going to be STUCK with him for another 3 1/2 years. That's an awfully long time for an idiot to continue to run our country into the ground. I really don't see any hope for impeachment but nothing would make me happier if that happened.

Frankly, I think, if we could get rid of Cheney, things might actually improve. Throw Karl Rove and Scooter Libby into the mix and Bush might actually be forced to make his OWN decisions. AND, they might actually be better ones that the ones the COMMITTEE has made in the past.

I just heard, on a news update at 4 AM, that Fitzgerald is going to indict Libby today AND that he's asked for an extension to further investigate Rove. Now, that is just speculation at this point but there's HOPE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I forgot to mention that we got troops on the Border this week too! We are nowhere near a point saying the battle is won.

We may be at the point where the battle has turned and instead of being in retreat, the opposition's lines are falling apart due to our heavy defense.

Judging this momement is essential to success because it is at this moment that you decide to advance on your opponents.

W

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast