Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Persistent U.S. Assault to Takeover and Control Mexico

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Persistent U.S. Assault to Takeover and Control Mexico

By Luis Javier Garrido

[b][i]â—
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

4. Where then are the limits of the State? And those of organized crime? In the PAN model of State and organized crime, are not they two heads of the same coin?
    Yes, they are - in both of our countries and the world at large. The efforts to build a North American Union are easy to see in this article. But the corrupt, immoral power elite do not play "King of the mountain" well together. So they fight and push and shove and their schemes come to naught but wars and destruction and death of innocents and all rationality. They are too caught up in their power-crazed minds to realize that they too will fall with the rest of us.

What will rise from the ashes?
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I think it was kinda handy too that the first thing Bush did after invading Afgan was to open back up the poppy fields Bin Laden had closed up.
    We seem to create our enemies .
    Muslims are a cancer to society,imo,they bring persecution and death to those who disagree or don't submit[ islam means submission]but they are not our concern until we infiltrate all other nations with them then we get to blow them up and set up even worse radicals than the dictators who control them.
    Did you know that a mexican is the rishest man in the world,Slim 'something or other 'forgot his name ?
    Take prayer out of schools,insert foot bathes in public places while taking out the Ten Commandment.Put prayer rooms in all gov insitutions,make sure at Harvard the males and females are seperate too in the gyms.Build a mosque over the body parts of 911 vistims and allow the swearing in politicle offices on qurans.

Would it really surprise anyone here to learn someday that the head of the drug cartel lives and works in Washington DC? Drugs are a lucrative business void of any taxes!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nice! Did you translate this for us?
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.