Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    As an example of Gerrymandering

Luis Gutierrez represents a almost total hispanic area , hispanics want amnesty , he fights for amnesty ,

They will never vote him out.

Though I can't judge (though, we're all called to discern), Kennedy is facing God for all his actions against the American people, among other things, just like all of us will.

Even illegal aliens are not meshed together like one huge dysfunctional family, though I do have to admit that they sure do seem like they are.

My point is that, certainly, there are some who can see how corrupt Gutierrez is. I believe there are some individually minded illegal aliens, in spite of their actions against America, they will step forward to be very patriotic and stand with America against all illegal aliens - even those of their race.

Incidentally, I have American friends, who are of Hispanic heritage, and they are more powerful as patriotic Americans than they're known to be.

Post on a FoxNews story regarding this.
    Post has about a dozen replies so far.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-204398.html

And another related post

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1083488.html

United States House of Representatives elections, 2008[55]
    Party Candidate Votes Percentage
    Democratic Fortney H. "Pete" Stark (incumbent) 166,829 76.5%
    Republican Raymond Chui 51,447 23.5%
    Totals 218,276 100%

I saw this on Wikipedia. So he's up for reelection this November?

Is this the person running against him?
    http://www.forestbakerforcongress.com/

Looks like there will be an independent in the race as well? Might be the guy who spoke at the end of the Stark video.
    http://www.chrispareja.com/

http://www.electionprojection.com/2010e ... ouse10.php

Looked at this site and didn't see Stark. Did see that currently Barbara Boxer is in a slight lead to win. Ugh....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan

I saw this on Wikipedia. So he's up for reelection this November

every member of the house is up for re-election every TWO YEARAS

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

Yes, understood. But I actually didn't know if all reps were up the same period or if it is staggered. I welcome the information.

I am repulsively driven to learn more about this idiot.

http://www.petestark.com/index.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

Yes, understood. But I actually didn't know if all reps were up the same period or if it is staggered. I welcome the information.

I am repulsively driven to learn more about this idiot.

http://www.petestark.com/index.html
    REFRESHER COURSE HERE....

HOUSE every two years
    SENATE every six years with one third up for election every two years
    so 33 now in 2010, 33 more in 2012, and 34 in 2014

Stark is talking about Shawna Ford of Minuteman America.

Shawna was the "Border Operations' manager for Jim Gilchrist of the semi defunct Minuteman Project and she was arrested by a swat team after leaving Glenn Spencer's American Patrol HQ and charged with double homicide including the murder of a 9 year old little girl.

This is the only example of any violence I'm aware of associated with Minutemen, but the Shawna Ford case is a big deal and it was made worse by the fact she was working so closely with Jim Gilchrist and Glenn Spencer long after the rest of us could see she was a crazy B*%$#.

W

GR
    Still, there is ZERO excuse for Stark's anti-American rhetoric and indifference, as he half sat on a piece of something.

Stark's elitists prodding about how high and wide the fence would be that he was telling those questioning him that they could go down and build a fence, and he would start a ladder company down there and sell ladders.

This is the type of erratic personality that every day regular Americans have to deal with daily, where they work, where they live, and where they go out of their houses.

And this Stark raving so called servant? Servant of Americans who've entrusted him to do the job they elected him to do? For about 40 YEARS?

Stark is a perfect example of exactly why America has gone wrong with so many things.

Stark is also why Americans cannot get anyone in OUR government to hear US about INVADERS into OUR NATION.

There has to be a special hell for these people.

Traitors against Americans in the USA is what people like Stark are.

TRAITORS!

Paid for by tax dollars earned by Americans that he's shoved under the illegal alien fiasco.

Shame on him! And those like him! Men and woman alike, who are just like him - shame on them!

Re: Pete Stark---implied minuteman violence.

Quote Originally Posted by scar137
    I watched the youtube video with Stark, and he implied that minutemen have a history of violence. I'm a media junkie, and I don't know of any incidents of minutemen being violent against illegals. Yet, there are many incidents of illegals being violent against US citizens (for example, the Arizona rancher recently killed). The media has also portrayed the Tea Partiers as being violent, but they gloss over the groups and individuals who are really violent (like the LA lakers fans and the left-wing protesters in Toronto.
    As opposed to the drug cartel violence that has killed thousands...I don't think I remember seeing the press stories of thousands of illegals being killed by the Minutemen. Stark is almost as loony as botox nan...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12