Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    FULL DEPLOYMENT NEEDED FOR TEXAS, PLEASE HELP!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-885991.html#885991

Even for citizenship they don't really need English. Sad but true. When I was going through the process and had my fingerprints done there was a young Cuban male in his 20's going for his citizenship and getting his fingerprints done. This guy couldn't even respond when his number was called in English or follow instructions for fingerprinting. There was a citizenship ceremony at the court house and people getting their citizenship were told not to bring a relative as the room was too small but they were allowed as they no speaky English and needed translation. That made me angry that they could have their family witness it and the rest of us could not because we spoke English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Swatchick wrote:

Even for citizenship they don't really need English. Sad but true. When I was going through the process and had my fingerprints done there was a young Cuban male in his 20's going for his citizenship and getting his fingerprints done. This guy couldn't even respond when his number was called in English or follow instructions for fingerprinting. There was a citizenship ceremony at the court house and people getting their citizenship were told not to bring a relative as the room was too small but they were allowed as they no speaky English and needed translation. That made me angry that they could have their family witness it and the rest of us could not because we spoke English.
    There are a few exceptions.

Excerpt:

Language
    Applicants for naturalization must be able to read, write, speak, and understand words in ordinary usage in the English language. Applicants exempt from this requirement are those who on the date of filing:

have been residing in the United States subsequent to a lawful admission for permanent residence for periods totaling 15 years or more and are over 55 years of age;
    have been residing in the United States subsequent to a lawful admission for permanent residence for periods totaling 20 years or more and are over 50 years of age; or
    have a medically determinable physical or mental impairment, where the impairment affects the applicant’s ability to learn English.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ ... f3d6a1RCRD

The requirement is there, just sounds like they are failing to enforce it. Sound familiar?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Petsmart, The unsafe haven.

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    A friend of mine who works at petsmart has recently brought to my attention that the major corporation that sells animal supplies aswell as animals have been for the longest time in affliation with Rainbow World Exotics, an animal mill located in Hamilton TX that has hundreds of abuse and poor animal treatment alligations agaisnt them. Rainbow World Exotics has illegal aliens from Mexico working in the warehouse where these animals are, my friend has told me that the people from this place who bring the shipment of guinea pigs and birds to his job do not speak an ounce of english. I have seen on youtube videos recorded by undercover PETA investigators showing the horrible horrible atrocities these animals are going through and the people "caring" for them are infact non english speaking hispanics that are probably illegal aliens. The thought comes to mind that Mexico being notorious for no respect to animals with all the dog fighting and cock fighting, it wouldnt shock me that this is true. I am going to boycott Petsmart and support my local small business pet shops from now on and would hope and suggest you do the same.
    Do you know that they're in fact Hispanics?? I saw this other video of a White veterinarian abusing the animal in that same supplier. I can provide a link to the video too:

http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/pets ... estigation

Still I wouldn't make this into an issue about a White employee (illegal perhaps?) being an abuser. The ones at fault here are the executives who simply want to cut costs and thus could care less about the conditions these animals are placed in (ie small cages, no food, unqualified veterinarians, etc).

Agree Ele,

People who treat animals badly should endure the same treatment Michael administered to those poor dogs

Re: Petsmart, The unsafe haven.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    A friend of mine who works at petsmart has recently brought to my attention that the major corporation that sells animal supplies aswell as animals have been for the longest time in affliation with Rainbow World Exotics, an animal mill located in Hamilton TX that has hundreds of abuse and poor animal treatment alligations agaisnt them. Rainbow World Exotics has illegal aliens from Mexico working in the warehouse where these animals are, my friend has told me that the people from this place who bring the shipment of guinea pigs and birds to his job do not speak an ounce of english. I have seen on youtube videos recorded by undercover PETA investigators showing the horrible horrible atrocities these animals are going through and the people "caring" for them are infact non english speaking hispanics that are probably illegal aliens. The thought comes to mind that Mexico being notorious for no respect to animals with all the dog fighting and cock fighting, it wouldnt shock me that this is true. I am going to boycott Petsmart and support my local small business pet shops from now on and would hope and suggest you do the same.
    Do you know that they're in fact Hispanics?? I saw this other video of a White veterinarian abusing the animal in that same supplier. I can provide a link to the video too:

http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/pets ... estigation

Still I wouldn't make this into an issue about a White employee (illegal perhaps?) being an abuser. The ones at fault here are the executives who simply want to cut costs and thus could care less about the conditions these animals are placed in (ie small cages, no food, unqualified veterinarians, etc).
    Well, my friend who works at Petsmart is a American mexican who is agaisnt illegal immigration and I'm pretty sure he can spot out a hispanic. Here in denver the illegals have a certain look to them, they dress a certain way, talk a certain way [without using any english] and it isnt hard to spot them out from hispanics who assimilate or are otherwise legally here. notice how I said that I wouldnt be shocked if it was true that the rainbow world exotics was hiring illegals. This means I never directly stated they ARE hiring illegals, but wouldnt be shocked if they were. I have seen the video you posted before and it shouldnt matter what color of skin a person is, abusing animals is unacceptable. But, on another note I have also seen other videos where there are hispanics working at the mill. My friend says petsmart doesnt care, and he has been to other stores [because he is an assistant manager and has to move around sometimes] and seen other people from the rainbow world place delivering animals that also are hispanic and speak no english, they arent the exact same people. I have seen alot of footage on TV [not the news media] and other places where illegal hispanics are working in animal mills and in corporate farms and being very cruel to the animals there. Have you read the L.A times post about someone calling the animal control on an illegal alien neighbor about their chickens running around and they threw it in a pot and cooked it before anyone could do anything about it? These people really dont care about life, thats why south of the border they see sport in chaining up a bear and letting a dog bite its face off, or to attach blades on chicken feet and watch and bet on money while they kill each other. I'm not saying mexico is the only place on earth where animal life is not valued but they seem to make it a bolder statement across our borders then other nationalities do [except for the asians who breed dogs in their apartments only to eat them for dinner, yuck] I just brought this to the alipac boards attention because there is high chance that rainbow world exotics does hire illegals. Youre right and I will agree that it is the corporations fault for seeing the animals as nothing more then product, just like its the U.S government's fault for letting the wave of illegal immigrants into the states, but dont be fooled by this, illegals know theyre here illegally and most of them are more racist than any american I ever met, they know they are working jobs here and taking money out of our failing economy and they do not care. So I am simply not going to shop anywhere where I suspect an illegal alien is working, period.

Black, White, Asian, Jew, Hispanic, Straight, Gay, Liberal, Conservative, Left Wing, Right Wing, Man, Woman, (did I leave anyone out), that abuses animals is scum of the earth!!!!

Right USAF! When I was about 3, my grandmother took me to see "Old Yeller" and she had to get me out of there after I screamed and cried. Not a good choice as about a month earlier, we were waiting at a bus stop and as the bus approached, a little fluffy dog ran into the street and was run over. These are indelible memories and still today, I won't directly kill anything if I can scoop them up and shove them out the door.
    IMO these are all sick people, and do unto others as they should do unto you apparently doesn't enter their withered brains. All they see is dollar signs at the expense of other forms of life--and those other forms of life make earth what it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    Black, White, Asian, Jew, Hispanic, Straight, Gay, Liberal, Conservative, Left Wing, Right Wing, Man, Woman, (did I leave anyone out), that abuses animals is scum of the earth!!!!
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Every now and then you read about people in this country from all walks of life, race, ethnicity, gender, and yes, even teenagers as young as 13, committing these heinous crimes. These people are absolutely sick.

Id take it up a notch....EVIL!

Thanks for posting this about Petsmart....people need to know and
    act accordingly.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast