Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phoenix Illegal march

I dont know if anyone has posted this info yet or not but there is a march of illegas planned for Monday in downtown Phoenix. From the Veterans Memorial Coliseum down Grand Ave. I am going to contact the local Immigration office and see why this is permited. Shouldn't they just be loading these people up and deporting them since they are declaring that they have broken the law?
    AZman

"Lets get this problem fixed"

Keep us posted

AZ man

Keep us posted on what happens when you call ICE, or any other authroties. Let us know if ICE plans to go down there and round any illegals up and if not, why not.

Thanks for the good idea and effort. We need this in ever city at ever pro-criminal rally.

Keep us informed AZman

Article 23

Mexico,"reserves the right to arrest and deport, without necessity of judical proccess, anyone deemed invonvenient."

Their immigration laws are better than ours.

Frist, et. al. should take a {MOD EDIT} hint.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can't rely on ICE

I spoke with I.C.E. and the Phoenix Police Dept. and neither one said they can do anything about it. They both had kind of the same excuse, stating that if they don't have proof that someone is illegal then they can not harrass them(?). Looks like its up to our legislators. Before the Senate makes up their minds, supporters of this cause should have a march or show some support that gets press coverage to insure the Senate does not get swayed the other way again.
    AZman

I.C.E. II

I spoke with someone more helpful just now and he says the truth of the matter is they are under staffed and can not afford the time to take on the mob and could not risk the tremendous out numbering they would face doing so, it would be dangerous. So he confirmed to me that they need help from legislators. He also said that the problem is much worse than anyone is aware. They are deporting at least 200 of the worst illegals everyday i.e. criminals, murderers, drug dealers. Sad commentary, if something is not done on the border soon this is going to get ugly.
    AZman

Re: Can't rely on ICE

Quote Originally Posted by AZman
    I spoke with I.C.E. and the Phoenix Police Dept. and neither one said they can do anything about it. They both had kind of the same excuse, stating that if they don't have proof that someone is illegal then they can not harrass them(?). Looks like its up to our legislators. Before the Senate makes up their minds, supporters of this cause should have a march or show some support that gets press coverage to insure the Senate does not get swayed the other way again.
    That's because ICE and PPD have their marching orders from Senor A-hole Bush to stand down. You should have asked ICE and the PPD why should I pay taxes to support paying the salaries of worthless do nothings such as yourselves.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's ture. I saw a TV show a couple of weeks ago, the cops from several South Western states were saying they can't arrest anyone just because they "think" they may be illegal.

Don't you just love how our American Laws protect the Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Americans1st
    That's ture. I saw a TV show a couple of weeks ago, the cops from several South Western states were saying they can't arrest anyone just because they "think" they may be illegal.

Don't you just love how our American Laws protect the Illegals
    In this case they are protecting legal US citizens also. There has to be a probably cause to stop somebody. We can't go rounding up people because they are "Look like Mexicans" or speak Spanish. To quote Bush Sr. "it wouldn't be prudent" for our law enforcement people to take on a mob and risk injury, lawsuits, etc. just to catch some illegals that even if they are deported, will only be back in a week.

The protest is scheduled for Monday the 10th. They predict a crowd of at least 500,000.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn