Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phone Call from Senator Coburn, Okla, Re: S9 bill.

I sent a rather long email to Senator Coburn, asking him to stand firm against Amnesty for the illegal aliens and to push for more border security. Just got a phone call from his staffer, assuring me the good Senator from Okla, will not vote for this bill or any bill giving amnesty to the illegals, and is pushing for more security on the border! Way to go Okla!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    We need to also secure promises from these Senators for support of a filibuster if necessary to stop bad immigration bills.

Thats great news., NittyGritty! Did you request that the staffer call you back, or did he/she do it on their own?

Awesome Nitty. I haven't had as much luck. Just the typical form letter responses.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

NITTY........way to go!!
    I can tell you're swinging high today

CROCKET
    great point & thanx for reminding us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't feel bad anniealone, that is all I ever got, and I have been writing and calling for years.

I think if more people keep writing and calling it will make a big difference, I have seen more action since joining ALIPAC in the last couple years than all of the previous years.

This is what we need, more people getting involved. There is strength in numbers.

CrocketsGhost said
    We need to also secure promises from these Senators for support of a filibuster if necessary to stop bad immigration bills.
    I agree, this is what we need to do also. Especially if bad comes to worse.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Yea, get one out of Hutchison the greased piggie.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All Warner sends are form letters all saying the same thing. I started sending him all the ciminal activity that is posted on any web site and he stopped answering.

I won't believe it till I see and hear it. Mitch McConnell's office told me, last year, he wasn't for amnesty...yet he voted for S2611.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I won't believe it till I see and hear it. Mitch McConnell's office told me, last year, he wasn't for amnesty...yet he voted for S2611.
    Mitch will do ANYTHING that bush tells him to do.......that's how he got his little promotion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast