Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phone, Fax and e-mail Cong Staff at local offices.

I am having very good success reaching junior level staff members at Senator's local/state offices.

In contrast I find it next to impossible to reach anyone who will listen in the Washington offices.

So, I recommend activists here call their Senators at the local/state offices, ask for a junior level staff member (job title like Constituent services), identify yourself as a "constituent who wants to convey your position about an important piece of legislation" then discuss in a polite way your opposition to the amnesty bill. The local offices will listen. Follow up with "thank you for listening to me" faxes and e-mails, c.c. the entire staff, maybe attache a good article against the amnesty bill.

Some people here visited our web site:

stoptheamnesty.com

they said it took too long to load, we have worked on it, it should load much faster.

If anyone wants me to post the Congressional/Senate staff information for their state, just let me know. I am eager to share this very useful information.

And everyone....

Please, please don't be one of those people who tries to call the Washington switchboard phone number for the US Senate and when they can't get through, they give up, do nothing but complain about the ##*$#@ illegals, and politicians.

WE CAN GET THROUGH TO OUR SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN.
    JUST CONTACT THEM THROUGH THEIR LOCAL OFFICES, TALK TO LOCAL STAFF MEMBERS BY THEIR NAME.

stoptheamnesty.com

let's get working everyone. We can win this if we work hard.

John

Banned
    Thanks, johnelis, please join us here and repost your thoughts where they will be seen and used by people on this activism thread!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69570