Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The phoney ALIPAC. Las Vegas bombing

I wonder if we'll see a retraction of their accusations against the Minutemen?

"iamme
    Global Moderator

This sounds like another hate crime
    « on: May 11, 2007, 11:44:19 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's keep an eye on this. This sounds like a hate crime to me. "

" tony_cheek
    Global Moderator

Re: This sounds like another hate crime
    « Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 01:51:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Spidey-Sense is pegging the meter."

"iamme
    Global Moderator

Re: This sounds like another hate crime
    « Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 02:17:31 PM »

Bob, it wasn't a terrorist act or a mob hit, according to the report, however, alot of thinking went into this. Who in the world would want an immigrant worker at a hotdog stand dead? We don't have the whole story, but considering we know a couple of racist minutemen with "civil war" mentalities up in Las Vegas, who've spoken of "German tactics" to use against immigrants, I have my suspicions."

I don't follow nor care what goes on over there, but...

In case any and all weren't aware of it, the police already caught the perps behind that act - they were 2 illegals from Central America.

(I'll post the link back up here when I find it)

Update: Try this-
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63109
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just another example of how crazy and dishonest those people at the phony alipac site are.

I pay them no mind because you can't even call what they do disinformation because it is so off base, crazy, and false.

It's no wonder that everyone they have contacted in the professional world has either laughed them off or quickly disregarded their complaints after brief inspection of their madness.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personality Disorders?

I don't see the humor in the tragedy.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is just another example of how crazy and dishonest those people at the phony alipac site are.

I pay them no mind because you can't even call what they do disinformation because it is so off base, crazy, and false.

It's no wonder that everyone they have contacted in the professional world has either laughed them off or quickly disregarded their complaints after brief inspection of their madness.

W
    I go there occasionally for entertainment, I agree, their posts are so ludicrous as to be laughable.

I also wanted to post a couple of their messages here in case they disappear. I thought they didn't approve of profiling.