Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

------------------------

they got their way, well a la ratza victory if you will. temporary victory. look k these boneheads rub it in like the USA is been conquered.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I think cae is refering to the Big 3 ABC,NBC,CBS . . .
    Table of U.S. broadcast television networks

Major English-language networks

Network # of Full-Power Affiliates

- PBS - Non-Profit - 349

- NBC - Commercial - 226

- CBS - Commercial - 215

- ABC - Commercial - 229

- Fox - Commercial - 223

- CW - Commercial - 162
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

h47

I hope I'm not being off topic here. But I thought I would post it in this thread instead of starting a new one due to it being about the media:

The news media has got me totally angry and sick to my stomach. They are obviously pro-illegal immigration due to all of the apologist special segments they have been running. Case in point is CNN. CNN keeps running this segment where they have one of there white American news reports out in the field picking grapes with a bunch of Mexicans who flat out REFUSE to reveal whether their legal or not. And they tell their sob story (in order to try to brainwash the viewers of course). Their sob story:

"Oh. They work hard. All day every day. Their backs hurt. They pay taxes. They do work that American's ( read: LEGAL Americans obviously) won't do".

Oh, sure. Cry me a damn river, why don't ya.

If those Mexicans were legal, then they would have said so. But nope. They REFUSED to reveal their status.

Then another segment where a reporter goes into the home of some Mexicans and talks to a Chicken Little who is ranting and raving that the sky is falling- ( crying non-stop that its all about "racism" and "racial profiling").

And once in a great while, the news media will throw US a bone by finally telling OUR side of the story by having the GREAT Sheriff Joe Arpaio on there. But of course those moments are few and far in between. And when they do show OUR side, the media always makes sure to have wack job, Al Sharpton on there so he can do his own Chicken Little routine in which he takes all the way to the bank. Of course. Crying "racism" and "racial profiling" is Al Sharptons bread and butter. He's eating up this whole Arizona situation for his breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and midnight snack.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I think cae is refering to the Big 3 ABC,NBC,CBS . . .
    Table of U.S. broadcast television networks

Major English-language networks

Network # of Full-Power Affiliates

- PBS - Non-Profit - 349

- NBC - Commercial - 226

- CBS - Commercial - 215

- ABC - Commercial - 229

- Fox - Commercial - 223

- CW - Commercial - 162

This is what the main stream media concentrates on - it's the photo titled, "What does an illegal immigrant look like?"

The following type of link is used by the MSMedia to "infer" that those who oppose their illegal alien invasion into the USA is fought by "only" racists, and no patriotic Americans.

http://www.azcentral.com/photo/News/Oth ... 9#phototop

The MSMedia changes all terms to fit their pro-illegal alien agendas - changing:
    -- illegal for immigrant.
    -- illegal alien for illegal immigrant.
    -- foreigner for immigrant.
    -- invasion for migration.

These anti-Americans fly their mexican flags, and they call everyone "racists" who refer to their self proclaimed birth nation's flags or any references to their clothing and other items that refer to their allegiance for their beloved mexico.

To me, everything that comes out of the mouths of illegal aliens, and those that support and justify their actions, is tantamount to a child who has not learned to take responsibility for their immature and irresponsible actions.

To this day it amazes me that MSNBC has the gall to hold sting operations of pedophilia activities, and yet they are one of the biggest supporters of illegal alien activities - much of which surrounds such things as pedophilia, murder, rape, theft, multiple use of fraudulent identifications, drug dealing, and other such criminal activities.

Simple working illegal aliens is a very very rare thing, and they are not the types of well fed and well dressed we see raging in terror on America's streets making their demands against a nation that the most productive things they've done are to:

1) steal.

2) lie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12